It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I wonder where ian went.
dracomage1996: I wonder where ian went.
Off to play some games - as am I!
dracomage1996: I wonder where ian went.
Sachys: Off to play some games - as am I!
OK, see ya later sachys.

Im off as well, good night everybody.
Post edited March 26, 2013 by dracomage1996
high rated
Paranormal desura : IGHZA-5UFE9-?TYCS-SLB0V-JMTM2 ( ? = (100-36)/8)

Fibrillation desura : JVOQE-PX92N-XY850-4K6M?-M35OB ( 26th in alphabet)

enjoy ^^
yinan: Paranormal desura : IGHZA-5UFE9-?TYCS-SLB0V-JMTM2 ( ? = (100-36)/8)

enjoy ^^
Thanks, highly appreciated I only took Paranormal someone else tok Fibrillation.. Again thanks for the contribution :)
yinan: Paranormal desura : IGHZA-5UFE9-?TYCS-SLB0V-JMTM2 ( ? = (100-36)/8)

enjoy ^^
Checked the code for Fibrillation and Desura says "senhua1980" or something similar to that got his one.
high rated
oh someone ninjaed already

This is DLC Awesomenauts :
3??7T-HPWXF-GLQKN = (?? antonym from PM)
GameRager: (Also not trying to be mean but imo requirements go against the "nature" of this thread....just saying.)
No, they don't. I am not giving up my game keys to another reincarnation of Anasto, because I know there are at least few of them right here, right now.

My keys, my rules, sorry.
GameRager: (Also not trying to be mean but imo requirements go against the "nature" of this thread....just saying.)
keeveek: No, they don't. I am not giving up my game keys to another reincarnation of Anasto, because I know there are at least few of them right here, right now.

My keys, my rules, sorry.
that is true it is just that when people do giveaways with requirements they usually do it in a thread of their own. So seeing requirements on here may come as a surprise to those of us who use this thread regularly( I have the rep but not the month for instance though NR as Id rather have it here on GOG.) thx for the giveaway though.+1
SirEyeball: that is true it is just that when people do giveaways with requirements they usually do it in a thread of their own. So seeing requirements on here may come as a surprise to those of us who use this thread regularly( I have the rep but not the month for instance though NR as Id rather have it here on GOG.) thx for the giveaway though.+1
Sorry I excluded you. I am here much longer than you, and I was observing this thread for quite a time. People get disappointed that their keys got snatched by people who didn't even say thanks, or by scammers like Anasto, just to use them for trade later.

I wanted to give my key FAST, without big requirements (I guess I should have made it before Jan 2013 OR with 15 rep, I give you that), just to exclude lurkers and scammers.

I thought such requirements are low enough to warant not creating a new thread. And I was right, because it took less than 5 minutes and somebody claimed the prize. No need to lecture me about what this thread should be. People posted giveaways with requirements, with very hard to solve riddles etc etc for a long time in this thread.

My next giveaway will have less requirements, only to exclude lurkers and scammers, and not legitimate users.
Post edited March 27, 2013 by keeveek
SirEyeball: that is true it is just that when people do giveaways with requirements they usually do it in a thread of their own. So seeing requirements on here may come as a surprise to those of us who use this thread regularly( I have the rep but not the month for instance though NR as Id rather have it here on GOG.) thx for the giveaway though.+1
keeveek: Sorry I excluded you. I am here much longer than you, and I was observing this thread for quite a time. People get disappointed that their keys got snatched by people who didn't even say thanks, or by scammers like Anasto, just to use them for trade later.

I wanted to give my key FAST, without big requirements (I guess I should have made it before Jan 2013 OR with 15 rep, I give you that), just to exclude lurkers and scammers.

I thought such requirements are low enough to warant not creating a new thread. And I was right, because it took less than 5 minutes and somebody claimed the prize. No need to lecture me about what this thread should be. People posted giveaways with requirements, with very hard to solve riddles etc etc for a long time in this thread.

My next giveaway will have less requirements, only to exclude lurkers and scammers, and not legitimate users.
Oh I get where you are coming from and as you said your keys your rules. It is totally fair. As stated it is the first with requirements I have seen in this thread but it is not much different from the ones where you have to guess the code or a riddle (those are intelligence requirements) so its fine by me. I did say I would rather have the GOG version so they do not hold me back. And a gift is a gift no matter what requirements it comes with.
keeveek: 'cut'
On a completely unrelated note, I'm going to shamelessly steal parts of your presentation on the GOG wiki. The information windows on the right look cool.
Post edited March 27, 2013 by DarkoD13
keeveek: 'cut'
DarkoD13: On a completely unrelated note, I'm going to shamelessly steal parts of your presentation on the GOG wiki. The information windows on the right look cool.

Also, would cyborg ninjas kindly test these for me? They should be used.
KCA2A-B3LCG-TMN78
K0V30-C6RDF-LLT5W
NR first game taken second I already have so could not teast +1
SirEyeball: +1
No need man, the keys should be used already. Steam really needs a way to verify this kind of thing.
Post edited March 27, 2013 by DarkoD13
SirEyeball: +1
DarkoD13: No need man, the keys should be used already. Steam really needs a way to verify this kind of thing.
yeah it would be nice if you could have a green tick by the code if it has been used.