It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: zzzzzZZZZzzZzZbAgszzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

*rumble mumble*

ZZzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZhEAdZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzZZZZZZZZz

*snores*
huh
i really shouldn't try use a Xbox controller while reading this thread - i just ran off a cliff!
Post edited March 23, 2013 by chezybezy
GameRager: I play boring as fuk dating sims on Newgrounds when I have the entire internet's worth of "mature materials" at my fingertips.....
mrcrispy83: if games are worse

http://hardcoregaming101.net/kusoge/kusoge16.htm#spectralforcegenesis

(I wrote that article btw)
Cliffnotes/main point, if you please. ;)

Death2Videodrome: what is slow connection in Europe?
lol
us people in the states, have ghetto connection compared to you guys...
And everyone's connection sucks compared to what people in Japan/etc get. To them our connection might as well be 14.4k.

Sachys: hmmm... seems nobodies d/ling spellforce on steam - got a much higher speed on that than anything else!
not bad!
What's your average/best dl speed on Steam/etc btw? My steam DL tops out around 3MB/s.
Post edited March 23, 2013 by GameRager
I think the best my reaches is 35kbs , well 100kbs for a short bit every month.
Post edited March 23, 2013 by Darthprymus
GameRager: What's your average/best dl speed on Steam/etc btw? My steam DL tops out around 3MB/s.
Ever? - around that.
Average is bwtween 500 and 800 kbs - though surges happen on some games / certain times of year.
A mate gifted me Shigun 2 the other year on NYE and I was getting about 6MB/s then as steam was dead.
this nye - far lower!

On other sites though I can get something like 3-5MB/s often enough in ideal conditions.

My own folders on Dropbox tends to be max speed at all times as an example.

For £15 every thirty days (pay as you go) with 3000 texts, 300 any number minutes and a genuine no limit cap on data, it aint bad - my neighbour dont get that from her provider for a HS cable connection and calls - she dont even do more than shop online!

best bit is, when it takes a while to d/l a game, I've time to make sure i try and hammer any backlog

Darthprymus:
OUCH!

Ironically, I find my connection is at its worst during american "prime time" evening use.

So... whats it like for mobile internet over there then - I thought the states had 4G already (and at least 3G) as a broad coverage?
Post edited March 23, 2013 by Sachys
wow I thought mine sucked at 130kbs...
buckstone: wow I thought mine sucked at 130kbs...
Depends on what you google! ;)

*tumbleweed
Yeah it's usually not stable during prime time hours outside of steam downloading but it's about the same speed all the time (or worse).

I'm sure i could get a better one with an cell phone plan and tethering my phone to my pooter but haven't had the time to look into it.

I think the mobile internet can be very random as the companies tend to nickle and dime on everything and put limits on as much as they are legally able.
Darthprymus: I think the mobile internet can be very random as the companies tend to nickle and dime on everything and put limits on as much as they are legally able.
they did that here for a long time, but the govt put limits on them etc. they stillfuck you around rotten, but the shceme im on is a pointer in the right direction. ironically they've blocked all "adult" material - which for them includes deviantart.com, many a newspaper, some govt sites and other stuff that doesnt make sense!
to get past it you have to pay them a one time fee or show ID at a store (neither is an option for me), and THEN you can only access the adult content they sell you, so its a long way to go before I can acess my DA account again!
Darthprymus: I think the mobile internet can be very random as the companies tend to nickle and dime on everything and put limits on as much as they are legally able.
Sachys: they did that here for a long time, but the govt put limits on them etc. they stillfuck you around rotten, but the shceme im on is a pointer in the right direction. ironically they've blocked all "adult" material - which for them includes deviantart.com, many a newspaper, some govt sites and other stuff that doesnt make sense!
to get past it you have to pay them a one time fee or show ID at a store (neither is an option for me), and THEN you can only access the adult content they sell you, so its a long way to go before I can acess my DA account again!
Sadly i doubt our government will do the same thing in regards to limiting how much the companies can do, thats kind of a strange thing to do but i guess if the world made sense we would all but much happier. :P
Darthprymus:
Nah, we'd all go crazy and eat each other!
Without something to strive against as a people, we're all just twats out for ourselves.

*tumbleweeds again!
Darthprymus:
Sachys: Nah, we'd all go crazy and eat each other!
Without something to strive against as a people, we're all just cunts out for ourselves.

*tumbleweeds again!
Too true it's the only logical reason why. sorry got lost in my head an old game i was trying to remember pop'd in my head and had to check to see if gog had it.

Dang nope - http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/enemy_infestation
Post edited March 23, 2013 by Darthprymus
Sachys: Nah, we'd all go crazy and eat each other!
Without something to strive against as a people, we're all just cunts out for ourselves.

*tumbleweeds again!
Darthprymus: Too true it's the only logical reason why. sorry got lost in my head an old game i was trying to remember pop'd in my head and had to check to see if gog had it.

Dang nope - http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/enemy_infestation
Heheh!
And there i was editing my post thinking you'd been offended by my language!

HEHEH!
again i miss all the fun! *stupid beta*

e: anyways im off guys totally shattered
Post edited March 23, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy: again i miss all the fun! *stupid beta*

Which beta were you playing?
chezybezy: again i miss all the fun! *stupid beta*

akhliber: Which beta were you playing?
the keep stooner asleep demo!