It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: Garbage is free but I still won't take it. :p

;)

(Well unless it was clean, unopened video games & hostess snack cakes[except bloody snowballs!].)
unless its 50 PLUS mags from the local wank vendors!
chezybezy: hay its the oldest profession ya know
you have no idea how long it took to come up whit something clean
An aside: I seriously wish they'd legalize it(No, not because i'm desperate[:P], but because if it were more regulated we'd see less "workers" giving diseases to people & could collect tax on it.). Heck, we all know how banning pot is working out, and how banning alcohol worked out in the past.

;)

(Well unless it was clean, unopened video games & hostess snack cakes[except bloody snowballs!].)
Ki11s0n3: Snowballs are awesome they are so delicious, and funny enough I am the only one in my family that likes them as well.
Dat coconut texture... :/

;)

Ki11s0n3: Snowballs are awesome they are so delicious, and funny enough I am the only one in my family that likes them as well.
Try proper ones - made by a company called Tunnocks.
In fact, try everything made by tunnocks - hostess ripped them off with chemically made crap!

;)

My buddy Tallahassee would say otherwise. :p
Ian: street racing syndicate (GG)
So... this one's dead in the water...

:(

ANYBODY?
GameRager: An aside: I seriously wish they'd legalize it(No, not because i'm desperate[:P], but because if it were more regulated we'd see less "workers" giving diseases to people & could collect tax on it.). Heck, we all know how banning pot is working out, and how banning alcohol worked out in the past.
i agree wholeheartedly , for the safety reasons.
just dont get me started on the recent smoking alterations. seriously dont. tonight im playing the dont card.
Sachys: So... this one's dead in the water...

ANYBODY?
The only racing game I truly like is mario kart.
GameRager: An aside: I seriously wish they'd legalize it(No, not because i'm desperate[:P], but because if it were more regulated we'd see less "workers" giving diseases to people & could collect tax on it.). Heck, we all know how banning pot is working out, and how banning alcohol worked out in the past.
I actually believe the best reason to legalise it, is the safety of the worker regardless of gender.

ANYBODY?
no sorry not interested, its not right for me to take something im not interested in :)
GameRager: <snip>
Ian: I actually believe the best reason to legalise it, is the safety of the worker regardless of gender.
snap! :)

ANYBODY?
dracomage1996: The only racing game I truly like is mario kart.
hay dude that games awesome!
Post edited March 26, 2013 by chezybezy
Sachys: Try proper ones - made by a company called Tunnocks.
In fact, try everything made by tunnocks - hostess ripped them off with chemically made crap!
Meh, I don't care what something's made of(within reason....so no human waste/body parts as ingredients, for example) as long as it tastes good.
high rated
no worries, **** it :)

Manhunter (Desura)
Sachys: Try proper ones - made by a company called Tunnocks.
ditto!
chezybezy: i agree wholeheartedly , for the safety reasons.
just dont get me started on the recent smoking alterations. seriously dont. tonight im playing the dont card.
Smoking alterations? (Not familiar with the term)

Ian: I actually believe the best reason to legalise it, is the safety of the worker regardless of gender.
Well there's also that, but preventing STDs is important too ya know. ;)
Post edited March 26, 2013 by GameRager
Ian:
In the UK streetwalkers don't get prosecuted unless its in their best interests egenrally (drug addiction, gang relataions etc) - its the solicitation by the customer that is unlawful these days.

have you never had insomnia so bad you had to watch nightwatch on ITV1?! O_o