It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How about....
Attachments:
The cow level was too hard!
I love Diablo 1 and 2, didn't really like D3 for various reason (and not even the always on DRM).

I know that one too and to spare you some time: I know everyone on that top 10 list ;)
I have a great Easter Egg link if anyone wants it. I posted it in here once but no one seemed interested.
tinyE: I have a great Easter Egg link if anyone wants it. I posted it in here once but no one seemed interested.
Let me guess, it contains copious amounts of chocolate?
xxxIndyxxx: To make this more difficult: I can not know it yet ;)
JMich: In "Jagged Alliance: Back in Action", there's an area called "Bear Pit". We were not amused...

Not in btw.
Didn't know about that one but not in so i know it now and this one doesn't count anymore ;)
Rodzaju: How about....
Know it, sorry ;)
Post edited March 21, 2013 by xxxIndyxxx
OK, what about:

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/syndicate-pc-features-an-amazing-easter-egg-addressed-to-pc-piracy-scene/

Edit:
Not in either.
Just realised that I already have it!!!
Post edited March 21, 2013 by Rodzaju
xxxIndyxxx: Didn't know about that one but not in so i know it now and this one doesn't count anymore ;)
More JA:BiA trivia.

This image can be seen in JA:BiA.
Cagemonkey didn't give permission.

Still not in.
I had read that exact article...
xxxIndyxxx: Didn't know about that one but not in so i know it now and this one doesn't count anymore ;)
JMich: More JA:BiA trivia.

This image can be seen in JA:BiA.
Cagemonkey didn't give permission.

Still not in.
Penile shaped hole on one leg...cannot unsee.....
Smannesman: It says duplicate code, so someone claimed it.
Tarun: Thanks for checking.. :)
I think dup keys are a common issue on Desura, you may want to check with support to see if it's the case.
Post edited March 21, 2013 by Thespian*
xxxIndyxxx: In that case i will pm a code for Miner Wars arena for steam given by Ian to the first person who post a pic of an awesome easter egg (game related). To make this more difficult: I can not know it yet ;)
robb5: http://media.ign.com/games/image/article/971/971383/gamings-top-10-easter-eggs-20090408081825894.jpg
Do you know it? :D
Cow: Mooooooo
Player: That is INDEED a cow
okay this was probably too hard ;) First to post a pic of Lara Croft in an other game than the TR series gets the code, build engine games don't count and neither do mods ;)
Post edited March 21, 2013 by xxxIndyxxx
xxxIndyxxx: okay this was probably too hard ;) First to post a pic of Lara Croft in an other game than the TR series gets the code, build engine games don't count and neither do mods ;)
Was gonna post sw lara secret then saw your last bit...grrr....
Tarun: Thanks for checking.. :)
Thespian*: I think dup keys are a common issue on Desura, you may want to check with support to see if it's the case.
Its a Steam Key... Somebody must have forgot to say that they redeemed it... Hope they enjoy the game :)