It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: I was gonna but RESTRAINED!
What you trying to accomplish?
get skinny? Inherit Heaven?
Offtopic: I love how Ne_zevarj took my idea and ran with it to make his(her?) own contest for Alice. :)
Sachys: I was gonna but RESTRAINED!
Stooner: What you trying to accomplish?
get skinny? Inherit Heaven?
I'm already 6'4" and a stone underweight!

I donated heaven to the dogs trust
damn i spend the last two hours trying to get the defiance beta working on Xbox and in that time the thread comes alive with people!
awh well evening all.

*hands coffee around*
Post edited March 23, 2013 by chezybezy
high rated
Thanks to Indiegala... keys incoming...

I just wanted Warlock Master of the Arcane, EUIII Complete and Nosferatu. There rest will be up for grabs here shortly.

First up we have Gettysburg Armored something or other... this bad boy earned a 22 metacritic score. You have been warned. This is a Steam key.

First post wins.
dirtyharry50: Thanks to Indiegala... keys incoming...

I just wanted Warlock Master of the Arcane, EUIII Complete and Nosferatu. There rest will be up for grabs here shortly.

First up we have Gettysburg Armored something or other... this bad boy earned a 22 metacritic score. You have been warned. This is a Steam key.

First post wins.
Not interested, but do keep Gun Metal too. It's really an awesome game.
dirtyharry50:
yeah, Nosferatu is nice... ;p
dirtyharry50: First up we have Gettysburg Armored something or other... this bad boy earned a 22 metacritic score. You have been warned. This is a Steam key.
That's... interesting, considering this was one of 3 games I bought the bundle for!
dirtyharry50: First up we have Gettysburg Armored something or other... this bad boy earned a 22 metacritic score. You have been warned. This is a Steam key.
Rodzaju: That's... interesting, considering this was one of 3 games I bought the bundle for!
That means you like crappy games. :P
lol from memory not much in that bundle did anything for me,,,, maybe its my mood?!

Thanks for your generosity though!
Post edited March 23, 2013 by chezybezy
dirtyharry50: Thanks to Indiegala... keys incoming...

First post wins.
i ll take it if no one wants it lol
Rodzaju: That's... interesting, considering this was one of 3 games I bought the bundle for!
triock: That means you like crappy games. :P
Yeah, people seem to make a habit of slating games I like!
And I'm interested in all bundle so far, but EU III and this game... ;p

I'm really liking the fact that the price is dropping...
I was recently hooked up so NR but +1 for passing them on
triock: That means you like crappy games. :P
Rodzaju: Yeah, people seem to make a habit of slating games I like!
that happens to me all the time, even with some films. good to know im not alone!