It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: For the few people who didn't get Saints Row 3... it's 66% off on Steam and definitely is worth that money. It's fun!
dracomage1996: My computer sucks! So I'll have to pass on that offer
Boo! Johnny Gat does not approve!
niniendowarrior: For the few people who didn't get Saints Row 3... it's 66% off on Steam and definitely is worth that money. It's fun!
agreed! - not my usual kinda game either. have you played any of the dlc?
Momo1991:
Sachys: nah, totally lost as to what yer on bout now- as is the last of my booze!
~sigh...wanders off the feed the river horses~
dracomage1996: My computer sucks! So I'll have to pass on that offer
niniendowarrior: Boo! Johnny Gat does not approve!
"Gangstas in Space!"
Sachys: nah, totally lost as to what yer on bout now- as is the last of my booze!
Momo1991: ~sigh...wanders off the feed the river horses~
MAKE SENSE THEN!
It's not like "wartime sausage" - THAT's a fucking conundrum to begin with!
Post edited March 19, 2013 by Sachys
Well, Im going to go try and sleep. Goodnight everybody,
Sachys: agreed! - not my usual kinda game either. have you played any of the dlc?
I haven't. I don't own any and I've moved on to other games after my save got overwritten. :(
Sachys: agreed! - not my usual kinda game either. have you played any of the dlc?
niniendowarrior: I haven't. I don't own any and I've moved on to other games after my save got overwritten. :(
would you like me to send you one of mine? - it's hrdly a chracter class driven game!
niniendowarrior: Boo! Johnny Gat does not approve!
Sachys: "Gangstas in Space!"
Momo1991: ~sigh...wanders off the feed the river horses~
Sachys: MAKE SENSE THEN!
Turnabout's not fair play then? I gave you exactly the clue you needed to solve MY riddle - can't exactly say the same about your sausage riddle ;-P
Sachys: "Gangstas in Space!"

MAKE SENSE THEN!
Momo1991: Turnabout's not fair play then? I gave you exactly the clue you needed to solve MY riddle - can't exactly say the same about your sausage riddle ;-P
Having rewinded and checked the edit - still no idea!

also on the note of offal and wartime foods http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00gfgtp
Post edited March 19, 2013 by Sachys
niniendowarrior: I haven't. I don't own any and I've moved on to other games after my save got overwritten. :(
Sachys: would you like me to send you one of mine? - it's hrdly a chracter class driven game!
Nah, it's OK. I'm sort of attached to what I've done (and lost). LOL. Besides, it's the perfect time to move to other games.

In case you're wondering, I did get all the way to the end. :)
Post edited March 19, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Sachys: would you like me to send you one of mine? - it's hrdly a chracter class driven game!
niniendowarrior: Nah, it's OK. I'm sort of attached to what I've done (and lost). LOL. Besides, it's the perfect time to move to other games.

all good then - well, if ya need in future!
niniendowarrior: Nah, it's OK. I'm sort of attached to what I've done (and lost). LOL. Besides, it's the perfect time to move to other games.

Sachys: all good then - well, if ya need in future!
Thanks! :)
Sachys: all good then - well, if ya need in future!
niniendowarrior: Thanks! :)
no prob!
Dead quiet here! Hmmm...
niniendowarrior: Dead quiet here! Hmmm...
What did I miss!