It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JouinUP: You have to know the alphabet from the game to decipher.
Just replace the symbols with the letters. As they are very close, some may confuse.
In code, after deciphering, in the first line, you can see what is the game.
I think it's better not reveal more. Google helped me and can help others.
Crap. I thought I had the first line right. :(

EDIT: Scratch that. Had it 90% right :P
Post edited March 22, 2013 by Spinorial
It either says "Eat at Joes" or "No checks accepted". 0.o
mrcrispy83: Here's a couple Steam codes from the Indie Magicka bundle courtousey of Samlii.
NR +1. Good games, but someone probably wants them more than me. Besides, there's other stuff from those bundles I'd rather try for :-)
GameRager:
Already do!
GameRager:
Sachys: Already do!
No, not THAT brown sugar! 0.o :P
Sachys: Already do!
GameRager: No, not THAT brown sugar! 0.o :P
No. Not THAT brown sugar!

mrcrispy83:
Ah, figured it out at last!

+1 NR!
Post edited March 22, 2013 by Sachys
Well, everyone is busy with Magicka. I'll just go back to munching KFC. LOL.
Btw, I just wanted to drop a notice/head's up in here: I will be starting another stealth contest soon. I know, I know, it ain't exactly stealthy if I announce it. But well, I was too stealthy with my last stealth contest and it's making it harder than planned to award winners. :\

As such, I will be starting a contest soon....stay tuned. ;)

(Also another head's up: The winners will be awarded once a month and not all at once, and only when that title hits GOG.)
Soon meaning? Within the next hour? Within the next twelve hours? I was about to go to sleep but if it’ll start relatively soon I might stay up for a bit more ... it’s Saturday after all :p

mrcrispy83: [...]
Took me a while but I finally got it. Thanks, mrcrispy! I took the first one of the two.
Post edited March 22, 2013 by Demut
GameRager: Btw, I just wanted to drop a notice/head's up in here: I will be starting another stealth contest soon. I know, I know, it ain't exactly stealthy if I announce it. But well, I was too stealthy with my last stealth contest and it's making it harder than planned to award winners. :\

As such, I will be starting a contest soon....stay tuned. ;)

(Also another head's up: The winners will be awarded once a month and not all at once, and only when that title hits GOG.)
So, another party thread? :P
GameRager: Btw, I just wanted to drop a notice/head's up in here: I will be starting another stealth contest soon. I know, I know, it ain't exactly stealthy if I announce it. But well, I was too stealthy with my last stealth contest and it's making it harder than planned to award winners. :\
Not stealthy enough. Been keeping an eye on it, waiting for someone to drop some SS2 :P
triock: So, another party thread? :P
Go and look for yerself. ;)

Spinorial: Not stealthy enough. Been keeping an eye on it, waiting for someone to drop some SS2 :P
I meant when I first made the thread no one knew it was a contest, and that by the time I started awarding entries several people already had the game & I had to pick alternates.

Demut: Soon meaning? Within the next hour? Within the next twelve hours? I was about to go to sleep but if it’ll start relatively soon I might stay up for a bit more ... it’s Saturday after all :p
It's up...be aware, though, that it is a DELAYED CONTEST(Meaning that winners can't/won't be picked until the title being given away hits GOG shelves. :)).
Post edited March 22, 2013 by GameRager
Righty im off guys, have a great night
high rated
Paranormal (Desura): ?R86X-7ESOI-2E748-1V1DK-N8CWA (Change "?" to "Q"!)
Accatone: Paranormal (Desura): ?R86X-7ESOI-2E748-1V1DK-N8CWA (Change "?" to "Q"!)
Got it. Thanks.