It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Adams Venture 1, 2 + 3

*if u have any of them, u can still claim them, but it is ur responsibility to get rid of the 1s u have because tbh i can't be arsed :)
Ian: Adams Venture 1, 2 + 3

*if u have any of them, u can still claim them, but it is ur responsibility to get rid of the 1s u have because tbh i can't be arsed :)
Want them.If your offering :)
Post edited March 19, 2013 by nijuu

Evening Ian. Have them already ;)

I actually now somebody who knows the guy who made this :D
Post edited March 19, 2013 by xxxIndyxxx

xxxIndyxxx: Evening Ian. Have them already ;)
lo mate :)
Im back, Ive decided that ninjaing once in a while won't hurt. Anf I am most likely staying up tonight because I have no sleeping pills. My life sucks. But trust me, My appearences will be as rare as a good movie made by uwe boll.
Post edited March 19, 2013 by dracomage1996

Thanks heaps Ian :)

nijuu: Thanks heaps Ian :)
no worries

Airport Control Simulator - desura
Post edited March 19, 2013 by Ian
nijuu: Thanks heaps Ian :)
Ian: no worries

Airport Control Simulator - desura
Not my thing, but plus one.
looks like i missed all the fun! NICE!
Night people! o/

I f***** my connection in the last days and seems I can't fix it... :D
dracomage1996: Im back, Ive decided that ninjaing once in a while won't hurt. Anf I am most likely staying up tonight because I have no sleeping pills. My life sucks. But trust me, My appearences will be as rare as a good movie made by uwe boll.
He's making the Deus Ex movie.

Niff said! ;(
Stooner: Night people! o/

I f***** my connection in the last days and seems I can't fix it... :D
then dont fuck your connection - fuck a blowup doll or a person like you normally do!
Post edited March 19, 2013 by Sachys
does that come with a puncture repair kit ??
Ian: does that come with a puncture repair kit ??
id fucking hope so or stooner is up shit creek with a leak! dirty little man! O_o
Nah the repair kit costs as much as a new doll so you better buy a new one, unless you gave her names and such...wait .. what....forget i said anything.
OR: "KRYTEN! Unpack Rahcael and the puncture repair kit!"
xxxIndyxxx: Nah the repair kit costs as much as a new doll so you better buy a new one, unless you gave her names and such...wait .. what....forget i said anything.
Too late - quoted!
Post edited March 19, 2013 by Sachys