It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Big_Boss: Devil May Cry 4 :)
Damn. It. >.>
johnki: Gone. Ended up having to boot Steam up. >.>

What was it?
Big_Boss: Devil May Cry 4
By the way,I just discovered that the code was alreadt redeemed by...me :l
I bought two code for DMC4,but this one must be the one I used.
Used... by you, right?
Big_Boss: Devil May Cry 4
By the way,I just discovered that the code was alreadt redeemed by...me :l
I bought two code for DMC4,but this one must be the one I used.
Stooner: Used... by you, right?
Yes,I bought two code ages ago when the game was in offer on GMG (I have two account),I redeemed one and left the other code but I just pasted the wrong code :\
Congrats Big_Boss, I hope you enjoy your game. Don't forget to thank Big_Boss for the game!
Austrobogulator: Congrats Big_Boss, I hope you enjoy your game. Don't forget to thank Big_Boss for the game!
Lol XD
By the way,I can't access my other GMG account where the other key was,it says is inactive.
Maybe you can't have two accounts with the same billing informations?
Post edited March 22, 2013 by Big_Boss
Austrobogulator: Congrats Big_Boss, I hope you enjoy your game. Don't forget to thank Big_Boss for the game!
Big_Boss: Lol XD
By the way,I can't access my other GMG account where the other key was,it says is inactive.
Check your email, the code should still be there in your confirmation email.
So If understand correctly: You gave a code that you buyed and discovered that it was already activated by you?
XD
Weed, not even once.
Post edited March 22, 2013 by robb5
robb5: So If understand correctly: You gave a code that you buyed and discovered that it was already activated by you?
XD
Weed, not even once.
I bought two codes for this game,one I redeemed and one to give away (it was something like 2€ on GMG),but I pasted here the code I used.
I can't log in to the other account now on GMG,it says me it is inactive,I wrote a email to support,let's wait.
robb5: So If understand correctly: You gave a code that you buyed and discovered that it was already activated by you?
XD
Weed, not even once.
Big_Boss: I bought two codes for this game,one I redeemed and one to give away (it was something like 2€ on GMG),but I pasted here the code I used.
I can't log in to the other account now on GMG,it says me it is inactive,I wrote a email to support,let's wait.
Well I was close XD
Thanks anyway for the code (even if it was dup).
high rated
Defcon on steam

6WXPE-Q84VV-L3EVC
Darthprymus: Defcon on steam

6WXPE-Q84VV-L3EVC
+1 NR
high rated
The Adventures of Shuggy on steam

IYIXL-RTR7L-HI2XB
Darthprymus: The Adventures of Shuggy on steam

IYIXL-RTR7L-HI2XB
Thanks, got it.
XD
Weed, not even once.
Big_Boss: I bought two codes for this game,one I redeemed and one to give away (it was something like 2€ on GMG),but I pasted here the code I used.
You should check your email. It should contain the both activation codes (as separate emails).
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!

evening :D