It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Does anyone play Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection on Steam? I'm looking to transfer the install into my laptop and I don't know where the save path is.

Anyone knowledgeable?
Think all save path of gamefiles are in steamapps folder
I've personally seen Steam games save elsewhere. Super Street Fighter saves it on My Docs as well as Resident Evil 5, etc. I guess I could look at the steam apps folder though... thanks.
niniendowarrior: I've personally seen Steam games save elsewhere. Super Street Fighter saves it on My Docs as well as Resident Evil 5, etc. I guess I could look at the steam apps folder though... thanks.
There's another folder called profile or so, and inside has individual folders named after your steam username / s , it might be worth checking
niniendowarrior: I've personally seen Steam games save elsewhere. Super Street Fighter saves it on My Docs as well as Resident Evil 5, etc. I guess I could look at the steam apps folder though... thanks.
safest way would be to copy to lapy 1st to make sure it works ok - sorry if this seems stupid thing to say, but the word "trasfer" got me a bit worried.
Ian: safest way would be to copy to lapy 1st to make sure it works ok - sorry if this seems stupid thing to say, but the word "trasfer" got me a bit worried.
Yeah... I'm always extremely safe when dealing with this. Bought an $8 controller and want to use it on my laptop, so I've been gradually moving stuff away from my PC. :D
drxenija: There's another folder called profile or so, and inside has individual folders named after your steam username / s , it might be worth checking
That's a good call. I remember doing that for Saints Row 3, but all of the folders there are numbers of some sort. Guess work, I guess.
Post edited March 17, 2013 by niniendowarrior
high rated
1 extra for ninjas:

Spacechem [url=1FE6-5E29-A3E8-F370][/url]
Madmate: 1 extra for ninjas:

+1 NR. :D

Thank you - NR - +1
Awfully quiet here!! Where is everybody?

Ian: Thank you - NR - +1
I've been reading a post you posted. About someone asking for a game that you gave them already. Why do people ask for more keys for the same game? I don't get it
niniendowarrior: Awfully quiet here!! Where is everybody?
dunno - been a weirdone this week with the debacle midweek, and very quiet with bursts of limited activity since the near 24 hour discussion. maybe some people are doing some soul searching - maybe theyve all decided to go bake cookies?!
...or maybe, just maybe... theyre actually playing games?! O_o
Ian: safest way would be to copy to lapy 1st to make sure it works ok - sorry if this seems stupid thing to say, but the word "trasfer" got me a bit worried.
niniendowarrior: Yeah... I'm always extremely safe when dealing with this. Bought an $8 controller and want to use it on my laptop, so I've been gradually moving stuff away from my PC. :D
drxenija: There's another folder called profile or so, and inside has individual folders named after your steam username / s , it might be worth checking
niniendowarrior: That's a good call. I remember doing that for Saints Row 3, but all of the folders there are numbers of some sort. Guess work, I guess.
thats where the saves for DXHR go, so probably a good bet!
Post edited March 17, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys... are you available? :)
drxenija: Sachys... are you available? :)
eh?
Sachys: thats where the saves for DXHR go, so probably a good bet!
I was wondering if those are Steam cloud saves though...
niniendowarrior:
only if your client has updated / d/ld saves from the cloud i think - never use it since it corrupted all my DXHR saves