It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: god knows, but as i no started it yet, i not worried lol - how do i uninstall black messa please ?
If it doesn't have specific instructions, try removing the 2007 Source SDK, or whatever it was called.
high rated
Tiny Troopers - steam
Ian: Stooner - some of the MODS are really good, but I had 130 games installed in steam alone, so i got rid of a few lol

okies - going gents and having a cigarette - then 2 quick game drops befoe i go bed :D
Lets hope it's Ys I & II Chronicles + ^_^, jk hoping for something good though
Ian: Stooner - some of the MODS are really good, but I had 130 games installed in steam alone, so i got rid of a few lol

okies - going gents and having a cigarette - then 2 quick game drops befoe i go bed :D
Ki11s0n3: Lets hope it's Ys I & II Chronicles + ^_^, jk hoping for something good though
and there was me thinking free was good lol :D
Ian: Tiny Troopers - steam
TY, but no!
Ian: god knows, but as i no started it yet, i not worried lol - how do i uninstall black messa please ?
Spinorial: If it doesn't have specific instructions, try removing the 2007 Source SDK, or whatever it was called.
Dude, don't tell him how to delete Black Mesa....that game is like liquid crack. 0.o

Maybe(just maybe) if he tries to figure out how to get rid of it himself he'll accidentally start playing it(I know BIG IF, right?) and realize how awesome it is. XD
Ki11s0n3: Lets hope it's Ys I & II Chronicles + ^_^, jk hoping for something good though
Ian: and there was me thinking free was good lol :D
Free is also good :D
Ian: and there was me thinking free was good lol :D
:P
high rated
Dungeons the Dark Lord Steam
Ian: Tiny Troopers - steam
I'll take it since I don't own it as long as no one else is really wanting it
Ian: Dungeons the Dark Lord Steam
didnt you drop this already to stooner?
me me me
And now sorry for the me me me haha just want my message to get through quick
Post edited March 20, 2013 by Elvin37
I'll try it .
Me maybe?
Sachys: didnt you drop this already to stooner?
Yeah I think he did a few days ago but as I recall there was a few people that wanted it so it's good he is giving it again

Also +2 for Tiny Troopers and Dungeons Ian