It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: your welcome Stooner :)

evening chezybezy
thanks again, my toilet time was put in practice....

evemimg chezybezy!
Ian: Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Spinorial: Gah, why do I insist on writing longwinded stuff. Makes me miss half the stuff in here :(

Also, evening gents and dames! And +1 to Ian (this is becoming a lesson in tautologies)
seeing much aurora activity in canada this eve?
Ian: your welcome Stooner :)
Sachys: You'd better find a way of doing them faster if this is your new method for next time you do a "bombing run" of keys like earlier in the week - otherwise you could be doing them for hours! heheh
it will be a rare occasion lmao :)
Sachys: seeing much aurora activity in canada this eve?
Technically yes, though bright sunlight is not generally referred to as Aurora ;) Any particular reason for asking?
Ian:
heheh!
Sachys: You'd better find a way of doing them faster if this is your new method for next time you do a "bombing run" of keys like earlier in the week - otherwise you could be doing them for hours! heheh
Ian: it will be a rare occasion lmao :)
i like the old school nature of it, though i agree he would need to have an army of monkeys to pre-fill them
is it worth me getting the bundlestars bundle to put the keys here, or have u all got them ?
Spinorial:
ah yes, forgot about the time difference for a sec!

there was a major CME earlier this week - the magnetic kp levels are spiking REALLY highr ight now, so even the south of the uk can expect to see aurora tonight (except yrk where its raining AND foggy! heheh).
where you are though, the aurora should be quite extreme!
Ian: is it worth me getting the bundlestars bundle to put the keys here, or have u all got them ?
depends - if theyre still doing that prize for the biggest contributer you could win a big box of games!

which bundle anyways?
Post edited March 17, 2013 by Sachys
sachys beat me to it :P
Ian: is it worth me getting the bundlestars bundle to put the keys here, or have u all got them ?
I had to look that up ;) It's always interesting to someone i guess, but not for me since i don't use desura and the only ones on that list that i am interested in are on there so ...;)
2 or 4

xxxIndyxxx - nuber 2 is all steam
Post edited March 17, 2013 by Ian
Ian: 2 or 4
2. :P
And here I am again, still with my Crayon Physics Deluxe and trying to get rid of it so please, if you don't have it yet let me know! And by the way, good evening everyone!
Ian: 2 or 4
while were asking i take it everyone has the humblebundle?