It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: awh don't your embarrassing me now!

more importantly thanks to you guys for taking part!
Thanks for doing this. Many +reps.
You are stood in the aftermath of a battle, many ninjas lay slain or overcome by bloodthirst.

Ahead of you to the north lays the tower of Giftonia, yet you have no loot to bring to it's majestic tranquility, beside you to the west stands the stone of lurkerdom and the south the path back to Forum Bordomdom.

you may find yourself confused at these choices, but there is another path - awkwardly angled a=toward the north east there are tales of adventure and snipery in the lands of Flingpooery!

So tell me now ninja adventureres - who amongst you can tell me what is best in life?
Sachys: You are stood in the aftermath of a battle, many ninjas lay slain or overcome by bloodthirst.

Ahead of you to the north lays the tower of Giftonia, yet you have no loot to bring to it's majestic tranquility, beside you to the west stands the stone of lurkerdom and the south the path back to Forum Bordomdom.

you may find yourself confused at these choices, but there is another path - awkwardly angled a=toward the north east there are tales of adventure and snipery in the lands of Flingpooery!

So tell me now ninja adventureres - who amongst you can tell me what is best in life?
What is best in life? Seeing others happy

But as far as the paths go... Flingpooery sounds the most fun
Post edited March 16, 2013 by Seanobi
Sachys: You are stood in the aftermath of a battle, many ninjas lay slain or overcome by bloodthirst.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

:)

DarkoD13: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

:)
YES!
THAT IS GOOD!
Sachys: what is best in life?
Returning home without poop all over your clothes...

The best thing in life is the potential that you can do whatever you want with your life. Freedom is the best thing in life :)
Post edited March 16, 2013 by nimbot96
i leave for 5 mins and look what direction we turn to.... Philosophy!

nimbot96: The best thing in life is the potential that you can do whatever you want with your life. Freedom is the best thing in life :)
This ^
Spinorial: The man has been giving away stuff all evening, why aren't more of his posts higher rated? Get on it ninjas!

+1 and out!
drxenija: Repped to max :( More people needs to be on this! He deserves more!
You teo aren't the boss of me(or my multiple personalities[all 857 of them...all named mitch]). 0.o :P

;)

when stranger holds out their hand to help you up :)

goodnight, be safe, be good ............................or I will put u all on youtube :D
Sachys: what is best in life?
Stooner: Returning home without poop all over your clothes...
never gonna happen to you stooner

*straps you in trebuchet, aims at sewerage works
Sachys:
*fling*
Post edited March 16, 2013 by uchristensen
Selflessness. Or cold-brewed coffee. Okay, both.
Ian:
I'm already on there charging ove ra bridge with a midget on my shoulders who screams "out of my way you fucking hobbits I have to save gandalf!"
- such are saturday night in medieval york!
Sachys:
uchristensen: *fling*
heheh!
Post edited March 16, 2013 by Sachys