It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone picking up monster hunter 3 ultimate tomorrow?
Momo1991:
Yeah... thats NOT them!
AT ALL!

Not actually even in any given guide during the war here - vegansim was unheard of wiht the exception of some of the "colonial" Battalions!

Try again!
Momo1991:
Sachys: Yeah... thats NOT them!
AT ALL!

Not actually even in any given guide during the war here - vegansim was unheard of wiht the exception of some of the "colonial" Battalions!

Try again!
Poor Elvin37 - can we get back to friggin game code tossing/discussing here or what?

So concerning these sausages you speak of Sachys, "try again" gets me what exactly? ;-p
Momo1991:
You had it entirely wrong - as i stated (reread).

...and no, i doubt anyone here would approve of any tossing going on here - there were enough tossers about during the live 24 hour broadcast of opinion and rebuttal last week! O_o

As to game codes, i still have none - payday has been delayed!
Post edited March 18, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: Yeah... thats NOT them!
AT ALL!

Try again!
Momo1991: Poor Elvin37 - can we get back to friggin game code tossing/discussing here or what?

So concerning these sausages you speak of Sachys, "try again" gets me what exactly? ;-p
Poor me what now? I don't get it haha
Momo1991: So concerning these sausages you speak of Sachys, "try again" gets me what exactly? ;-p
My guess would be a certain amount of equine "additives"?
Momo1991: So concerning these sausages you speak of Sachys, "try again" gets me what exactly? ;-p
Spinorial: My guess would be a certain amount of equine "additives"?
possibly - but only due to the food aid of canada during that period of history. ;)

You're both WAY off (i should have saved this for payday and a giveaway!)
Spinorial: My guess would be a certain amount of equine "additives"?
Sachys: possibly - but only due to the food aid of canada during that period of history. ;)

liver and other offal additives?

...and we shall not "go back in time", Sachys! Well except to WW2 to discuss meat(ish) products.
Momo1991: Poor Elvin37 - can we get back to friggin game code tossing/discussing here or what?

Elvin37: Poor me what now? I don't get it haha
We're discussing meat here! ;-p
Post edited March 18, 2013 by Momo1991
Sachys: possibly - but only due to the food aid of canada during that period of history. ;)

Momo1991: liver and other offal additives?

...and we shall not "go back in time", Sachys! Well except to WW2 to discuss meat(ish) products.
Elvin37: Poor me what now? I don't get it haha
Momo1991: We're discussing meat here! ;-p
I need me some meat too!
~searches through stray keys to find something resembling "meat"...finds only "offal"! ;-p

Momo1991: liver and other offal additives?
...they're IN any kind of sausage recipe!

Momo1991:
still dont get it!
Post edited March 18, 2013 by Sachys
Well, I did find an article about a Nazi retaliative plan involving poisoned sausages. The things you learn on the internet...
I am confused no idea whats even going on here
DarkoD13: Well, I did find an article about a Nazi retaliative plan involving poisoned sausages. The things you learn on the internet...
unlrrelated though still interesting and relevant!
Elvin37: Anyone picking up monster hunter 3 ultimate tomorrow?
I would! But I don't have a Wii U or a 3DS... What's even more messed up is that Japan has had this game for almost a year and a half now... :"(

Big Monster Hunter fan here :)

Reminds me of Hunter Blade, the MMORPG... A clone of Monster Hunter, but not quite as good. Still great compared to other MMORPG's though. Too bad the game is shut down now. I had a blast... :(

And no, I don't have money or a job. Just saying if I could, I would.
Post edited March 18, 2013 by Seanobi