It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sebek: Og gods im so fsking drunk right now.... I love ya all!!
I'll do a giveaway for Planescape in woden's day keep up the good work!
Love ya baby! I'mma go to bed. Nighty night :-)
Sleep tight and I hope you stay clear of a hangover. Im in for Planescape when you get that going;)
dracomage1996: well im getting a steam code, so could I give that away. they give you codes for steam
samlii: For the latest humble bundle it is one steam code per game in the bundle. Previous bundles were not like that, they had groups of games under one key.
So i can, but is it legal. it asked you not to do so. Is that what everyone else has been doing?
low rated
Sebek: Og gods im so fsking drunk right now.... I love ya all!!
I'll do a giveaway for Planescape in woden's day keep up the good work!
Love ya baby! I'mma go to bed. Nighty night :-)
Im in for it too!! :D
Sebek: Love ya baby! I'mma go to bed. Nighty night :-)
-1 to sobriety ;-)
If there's a Darksiders key, that would be splendid. LOL. Although I do have a huge backlog of games, so if someone really wants it, I'd say to give it to them. :)
dracomage1996: well im getting a steam code, so could I give that away. they give you codes for steam
samlii: For the latest humble bundle it is one steam code per game in the bundle. Previous bundles were not like that, they had groups of games under one key.
how come there a so many giveaways from bundles then? I see on Steamgifts.com its the same games from the same bundles most of the time? I am confused as to the rules of Steam sometimes. I bought a long time ago the Warhammer 40000 bundle and I had 3 of the games already I had no option to save the keys or give the 3 games I had already. And now sometimes you can and sometimes you can't it is very confusing???????
dracomage1996: So i can, but is it legal. it asked you not to do so. Is that what everyone else has been doing?
People do it, though you are correct the humble bundle guys ask you not to. I have not heard of any repercussions, but I don't give them away.
low rated
Actually, this is the internet, so screw legality. besides, Im pretty sure thats where some of the gifters got there games to give.
SirEyeball: how come there a so many giveaways from bundles then? I see on Steamgifts.com its the same games from the same bundles most of the time? I am confused as to the rules of Steam sometimes. I bought a long time ago the Warhammer 40000 bundle and I had 3 of the games already I had no option to save the keys or give the 3 games I had already. And now sometimes you can and sometimes you can't it is very confusing???????
Steam won't let you regift like GOG does. If you redeem anything from a code it is used and gone.
Ok, apparently you can give them after the humble bundle has been sold. So, in three days I will give it away. I'll keep it safe.
SirEyeball: how come there a so many giveaways from bundles then? I see on Steamgifts.com its the same games from the same bundles most of the time? I am confused as to the rules of Steam sometimes. I bought a long time ago the Warhammer 40000 bundle and I had 3 of the games already I had no option to save the keys or give the 3 games I had already. And now sometimes you can and sometimes you can't it is very confusing???????
samlii: Steam won't let you regift like GOG does. If you redeem anything from a code it is used and gone.
But I am not going to use this one code, as I already have that one game. You got this one?
Post edited March 15, 2013 by dracomage1996
dracomage1996: Actually, this is the internet, so screw legality. besides, Im pretty sure thats where some of the gifters got there games to give.
Like I said people do it all the time. And with the past two bundle they have been giving separate keys, so I don't know if their attitude may be changing some.

And to be clear yes a lot of the steamgift giveaways come from Humble Bundles. However a lot also come from the other bundles who are more lenient. I know that Indie Gala has expressly said you can give the steam keys away.
Post edited March 15, 2013 by samlii
samlii: Steam won't let you regift like GOG does. If you redeem anything from a code it is used and gone.
Yes but here I bought the bundle and had bought the games prior to the bundle (it was cheaper to get the full bundle) so I used no code should I have bought the bundle for gifts and spilt it up or was I just screwed from the get go? I have given up concerning steam on that account. If by chance I have a code at some point it will be passed on but I don't for the life of me know how to get it!
dracomage1996: So i can, but is it legal. it asked you not to do so. Is that what everyone else has been doing?
Strictly speaking, it is not. But since you already own the game, I think it would be "morally acceptable" to give the code, and only that, of the game that you own as duplicates. After all it is a technical limitation that prevents you from giving the version from the Humble Store.

About the "this is the internet, so screw legality" part, why would you bother to BUY games at all?
GoatBoy: Strictly speaking, it is not. But since you already own the game, I think it would be "morally acceptable" to give the code, and only that, of the game that you own as duplicates. After all it is a technical limitation that prevents you from giving the version from the Humble Store.

About the "this is the internet, so screw legality" part, why would you bother to BUY games at all?
Because i dont want virusses.
GoatBoy: Strictly speaking, it is not. But since you already own the game, I think it would be "morally acceptable" to give the code, and only that, of the game that you own as duplicates. After all it is a technical limitation that prevents you from giving the version from the Humble Store.

I want support and games to be continually being made same goes for film and music that is why I buy.