It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: seeing as im being lazy, pick which you ACTUALLY want (remember i cant guarantee it'll work).
Would prefer if you choose one, and if it all falls flat on its arse ill come up with something to soften the blow!

HomeFront
The Path
Victoria II
Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine
Saints Row: The Third
Darksiders
Metro 2033 X 2
Huzzey5: Space marine
darksiders
chezybezy: seeing as im being lazy, pick which you ACTUALLY want (remember i cant guarantee it'll work).
Would prefer if you choose one, and if it all falls flat on its arse ill come up with something to soften the blow!

HomeFront
The Path
Victoria II
Darksiders
Metro 2033 X 2
homefront
thanks!

HomeFront
The Path
Victoria II
Darksiders
Metro 2033 X 2
i'd love space marine
or the path would be nice...

HomeFront
The Path
Victoria II
Darksiders
Metro 2033 X 2
Guess we only can choose one :) Thanks ! +1
I'm actually a THQ Fan XD Almost all are on my wishlist, HIB7 XD WOOO!!!
SirEyeball: If nobody else steps up my GF screams in the background that she wants it......
ErekoseDM: lucky, lucky, lucky.

the sun truly shines on sir eyes
^_^

edm is consumed with jealously
well what am I gonna do tihi
chezybezy: and the award for the most messed up giveaway attempt goes to me!
You kidding me? You made our day! XD
chezybezy: and the award for the most messed up giveaway attempt goes to me!
A little rough maybe but it's a really awesome giveaway too!
this one please!

Heheh!

I actually missed that post because of a frozen booze explosion in my freezer!

Edit: those of you after hiomefront, dont get it if you have a slow connection - otll take longer to d/l than complete as i found out!
Post edited March 16, 2013 by Sachys

HomeFront
The Path
Victoria II
Darksiders
Metro 2033 X 2

and the award for the most messed up giveaway attempt goes to me!
most even giveaway of my day so thx most got one
GameRager: I was/am sad that KQ8 wasn't more successful. Imagine what might've been had they made another one in the same vein/style. :(
K_1269: Well, if I remember correctly one of the problems was that the original release was a little buggy, still a fun game through :)
Bah, many games are buggy when released......imo it was unsuccessful because most KQ fans expected it to be another cartoony point&click and felt betrayed that it wasn't(oh and also that it didn't feature a member of the royal family & because it was "darker" than the others, iirc).
Sachys: Heheh!

I actually missed that post because of a frozen booze explosion in my freezer!
all part of my plan in my book XD
chezybezy: Victoria II anyone?
E: they get better i promise!
Isn't that one of them boring tactical games(In the vein of the civ seris and the like)? People actually have fun playing those?!? 0.o

HomeFront
The Path
Victoria II
Darksiders
Metro 2033 X 2

and the award for the most messed up giveaway attempt goes to me!
Boy, did I ever miss the cue on this one :( Or is it still open?

If I have an interest in anything, it would be Vicky II.