It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: actually TR is in line for the gifting club :D
niniendowarrior: I would be hyperventilating if that ever happens. Just like seeing Hitman Absolution on Steamgifts!
I'm the only one that's not using a steamgifts? :S
I usually don't look for high end games I get quite happy seeing indie games project zomboid or hotline miami in giveaways so I try my luck in those but so far with no avail
niniendowarrior: I would be hyperventilating if that ever happens. Just like seeing Hitman Absolution on Steamgifts!
Trid: I'm the only one that's not using a steamgifts? :S
possiprobably!
Trid: I'm the only one that's not using a steamgifts? :S
Nope I am part of that club too I have never used steamgifts
Elvin37: I usually don't look for high end games I get quite happy seeing indie games project zomboid or hotline miami in giveaways so I try my luck in those but so far with no avail
actually i have to agree with the indie games point im fairly new to the scene but most of my purchases have been indie / low budget devs lately. admittedly a smattering of the big budget ones too.
nijuu: Just imagine if he accidentally posted a code for say ... Tomb Raider or Bioshock Infinite by accident someday.... reaction might be more like holy **** what the **** ;)
Ian: actually TR is in line for the gifting club :D

Commandos BEL ?
I would like Commandos. :)
Thank you Ian!
Post edited March 13, 2013 by Drelmanes
its not about the money or even if a game is high end - for me it is about making some1 smile, if only for a fleeting moment.

so i guess no1 wants commandos bel then ?
Ian: its not about the money or even if a game is high end - for me it is about making some1 smile, if only for a fleeting moment.
<snip>
oh my god i didnt mean to come across like that! i swear!
was just voicing my thoughts on certain games and game purchases lately
Post edited March 13, 2013 by chezybezy
Ian: its not about the money or even if a game is high end - for me it is about making some1 smile, if only for a fleeting moment.

Seeing people like you always makes me smile regardless if they are giving away things or not its just plain good company

Look one post above... ;p
Elvin37: Seeing people like you always makes me smile regardless if they are giving away things or not its just plain good company
couldnt have said it better myself!
Tomb Raider really looks good... but I'm still more interested on that Lara Croft game...
Stooner: Tomb Raider really looks good... but I'm still more interested on that Lara Croft game...
GOL?
or have i really walked into innuendo that i missed?

with the games ive gotten off you in the last two weeks alone, youve put at least 72 hours worth of smiles, frustrations and "aaaargh! why wont you click the fucking thing you stupid mouse, you stupid fucking thing!"'s on my face - any gamer could ask for little else, but without those gifts, i'd be in the position od simply hoping the local gamestation has something in the bargain bin or secondhand i can afford whilst i await the next paycheck from the next "where the hell is it?" freelance comission!

more importantly, through the gift of those games, ive managed to escape the situation im in for some time and find myself elsewhere - not looking after my aging parents with next to no income, life possibilities or much else going for me.
Stooner: Tomb Raider really looks good... but I'm still more interested on that Lara Croft game...
chezybezy: GOL?
or have i really walked into innuendo that i missed?
Yeah, exactly this one!..