It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: does anyone else have the page refresh to the previous page (394) when they refresh or post a new message, ONLY in this thread?
When I post, it returns me one, two, sometimes more pages back. I figure it's just the work they're doing around here these days. Not much of an issue, but still annoying. Chrome here, btw.
It does for me too. :( Minor hassle though.
chezybezy: does anyone else have the page refresh to the previous page (394) when they refresh or post a new message, ONLY in this thread?
Spinorial: When I post, it returns me one, two, sometimes more pages back. I figure it's just the work they're doing around here these days. Not much of an issue, but still annoying. Chrome here, btw.
oo me too atm.
you been getting that really irritating blank screen bug?
chezybezy: you been getting that really irritating blank screen bug?
Nope, nothing else.
chezybezy: you been getting that really irritating blank screen bug?
Spinorial: Nope, nothing else.
glad your not, youll know it when you see it if it occurs! a real PITA i tell ya. keep alternating with FF for that single reason.
Yes, the "back in time" thingy has been doing it since yesterday...
Momo1991: Yes, the "back in time" thingy has been doing it since yesterday...
holds back the star trek quote
chezybezy: holds back the star trek quote
We just have to figure out how many posts back it's sending us, and that will then be the answer for whatever calamitous occurrence befalls us. Thank you Data!
chezybezy: holds back the star trek quote
Spinorial: We just have to figure out how many posts back it's sending us, and that will then be the answer for whatever calamitous occurrence befalls us. Thank you Data!
i think it does it to confuse me to **** especially when i giving away stuff :(

chezybezy - "Mr Data, make it so ......................... ENGAGE :D"
Spinorial: We just have to figure out how many posts back it's sending us, and that will then be the answer for whatever calamitous occurrence befalls us. Thank you Data!
Ian: i think it does it to confuse me to **** especially when i giving away stuff :(

iv only just realised how irritating that can be for you! o.O
Ian: i think it does it to confuse me to **** especially when i giving away stuff :(

chezybezy: iv only just realised how irritating that can be for you! o.O
i have actually given games to the wrong person because of it, which makes me feel bad if i only have 1 copy.

Homefront ?
The forum is strange today...
Stooner: The forum is strange today...
WAKAWAKWAKA BOUMBOUM !
Ian: i have actually given games to the wrong person because of it, which makes me feel bad if i only have 1 copy.
With that many giveaways you are bound to make some mistakes ;)
Ian: i have actually given games to the wrong person because of it, which makes me feel bad if i only have 1 copy.

Homefront ?
YADDA!