It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: For your (mildly disturbing) enjoyment!
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post20000
chezybezy: chuckles (again)
Ki11s0n3: Yeah it did the same for me, I mean I had the beta so unless that was a beta code it should have worked
chezybezy: its just odd, all i can think it came with something weve all got and didnt realise but some how steam hasn't downloaded it...but it wont give the install option you usually get when you already own a game.
I'm thinking is was a beta code and we all prolly had that so it is saying we all own it
high rated
I need to start posting more codes, and I'm going to start with this little thing I got from the Build a Greenlight Bundle

Salvation Prophecy for Desura

I9IK7-ECMLF-LLP0W-C2KKD-7X6*Z

Sub 1 for *
DraculaMarth:
thank you!... o/
grynn: Gear Up 68C69-E8EIM-4LPKK

Showdown Effect 28NCA-YY0TC-PP47B

Duke 3D SEFM-UU7F-WE7J-6CCX
Malv0isin: +1 grynn!! Did not redeem any. Gear Up was taken when I tried, and for Showdown Effect it says I already own the product, when I know I don't. Weird...
ok this is odd,,, are you *sure* the Showdown Effect key wasn't Gear up? cos i apparently own that too!
Post edited March 14, 2013 by chezybezy
DraculaMarth: I need to start posting more codes, and I'm going to start with this little thing I got from the Build a Greenlight Bundle

Salvation Prophecy for Desura

I9IK7-ECMLF-LLP0W-C2KKD-7X6*Z

Sub 1 for *
+1. NR.
Spinorial:
Sachys: True - I had about a half dozen copies of Metro 2033 the day after that facebook offer started and they shifted quick (the joys of friends who only play xbox not really understanding what they signed up for! heheh).

Edit: got a code for walking dead assault for iphone / ipad if anyone wants it? (from that offer the other week). First to reply "BRAINS!"

GONE!
Thank you, Sachys!! ~for passing the love on ~
**Ian creeps in, with the stealth of an elephant !!**
Ki11s0n3: Yeah it did the same for me, I mean I had the beta so unless that was a beta code it should have worked
chezybezy: its just odd, all i can think it came with something weve all got and didnt realise but some how steam hasn't downloaded it...but it wont give the install option you usually get when you already own a game.
The beta has ended, so it's unavailable and no longer listed.
Ian: **Ian creeps in, with the stealth of an elephant !!**
ouch!.. my feet!..
Shouts: Evening Ian, just in case :P
Haha :)
LOL... Even if you go full stealth, you're always noticed! ^_^
Hello Ian :)
Recruits for Desura

JI9V4-NKXQT-37+14-64IQY-C6TJR

Sub 0 for +
Stooner: ouch!.. my feet!..
could have been worse, could have been your ni........... err hi Stooner :)
*whispers* Hi, Ian.