It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: Thankyou ever so much was interested in trying this looked fun! :)
Trid: It's fun but get repetitive quick.
i agree, up - down - up - dow .................. OH the game !!!
Trid: It's fun but get repetitive quick.
Ian: i agree, up - down - up - dow .................. OH the game !!!
lol so dirty
Ki11s0n3: lol so dirty
Only when you do it right.
Ian: free sex !!!! ............... ooops wrong site lol
ME?!

O_O
Good day to you people today I had to switch my laptops monitor to an external one which happens to be widescreen. why does the world hate me haha
Elvin37: Good day to you people today I had to switch my laptops monitor to an external one which happens to be widescreen. why does the world hate me haha
perfect excuse for windowed gaming and keeping an eye on the forums!
Elvin37: Good day to you people today I had to switch my laptops monitor to an external one which happens to be widescreen. why does the world hate me haha
chezybezy: perfect excuse for windowed gaming and keeping an eye on the forums!
Still kinda defeats the portability of my laptop as it is no longer portable
chezybezy: perfect excuse for windowed gaming and keeping an eye on the forums!
Elvin37: Still kinda defeats the portability of my laptop as it is no longer portable
but look on the upside, u can use it as a doorstop and a paperweight now as well - the 1st true windows multi tasking machine :D
Elvin37: Still kinda defeats the portability of my laptop as it is no longer portable
Ian: but look on the upside, u can use it as a doorstop and a paperweight now as well - the 1st true windows multi tasking machine :D
Haha I'm stuck with this thing for who knows how long so I cant go doing that just yet, some day hopefully
Ian: but look on the upside, u can use it as a doorstop and a paperweight now as well - the 1st true windows multi tasking machine :D
Elvin37: Haha I'm stuck with this thing for who knows how long so I cant go doing that just yet, some day hopefully
last laptop i had in with a failed screen - it turned out the internal ribbon cable had worked ever so slightly loose. always worth a check if you feel comfortable taking one apart... maybe??
Post edited March 13, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy: last laptop i had in with a failed screen - it turned out the internal ribbon cable had worked ever so slightly loose. always worth a check if you feel comfortable taking one apart... maybe??
Happened to me twice over the years. First time (back in the PII days) the ibbon was actually cracked tho, so no replacing that one. Other two, the old "un plug it and plug it back in again" trick worked perfek!
Elvin37: Haha I'm stuck with this thing for who knows how long so I cant go doing that just yet, some day hopefully
chezybezy: last laptop i had in with a failed screen - it turned out the internal ribbon cable had worked ever so slightly loose. always worth a check if you feel comfortable taking one apart... maybe??
I thought about that, the screen was always flashing like crazy at random times usually when changing resolution then after a wiggle or two it goes back to normal so I do think it has something to do with the ribbon, but recently it started changing brightness one one side of the screen ever so slightly barely noticeable but after a while it gets to you so I switched over to an external monitor
**Ian passes hammer :D
Elvin37: ..but recently it started changing brightness one one side of the screen ever so slightly barely noticeable but after a while it gets to you so I switched over to an external monitor
ah yes, that's not so easy to fix. My current "Media Box" is exactly one of these issues. Hide the lappy behind a 32" TV, plug in a wireless KB, problem "solved".
If I can buy a replacement screen, google instructions on how to take apart my laptop, unplug the cracked screen and install the replacement then anyone can do it! It helps to have two people though...one to hold the screen and the other to search inside the casing for the dropped screws...