It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior:
I think the pages of comments about lara croft or whatever last night, followed by ian dropping the AAA bombs of fallout 3 and others have brought contemplation and meditation to the thread.
Post edited March 14, 2013 by Sachys
SirEyeball: Great game can't wait to get the sequel someone who hasn't got this oughta get their finger out +1 for the giveaway
niniendowarrior: Very much so! Most people probably have it though, so I can understand that it can be hard to dispose of.
My buddy has been wanting it.
niniendowarrior: Very much so! Most people probably have it though, so I can understand that it can be hard to dispose of.
That THQ bundle sold quite well, plus the facebook giveaway, but there will always be a demand for games as good as this.

Also, evening chaps! Ninjas, ASSEMBLE!
I didn't wanna post a random hi for no reason, i seem to have a lot of useless posts in here the last few days, didn't wanna p*ss people off.
i agree Metro is a great game, im really enjoying it and normally id have given it a miss; so glad it came in that THQ bundle. (thanks Spinorial for reminding me which it was!)
Evening all.
Post edited March 14, 2013 by chezybezy
well it seems like there will be some action on this page tonight after all. Typical just as I was going to bed. Well can't be helped night all.
Edit Oh yah and if there are no taker you can just leave the code as a PM Thx ;) night all again
Post edited March 14, 2013 by SirEyeball
OKAY, to start things off!

I have 2 DESURA KEYS for the RAWBOTS ALPHA. Anyone interested in the game?
Spinorial: OKAY, to start things off!

I have 2 DESURA KEYS for the RAWBOTS ALPHA. Anyone interested in the game?
I think I have a spare for that too... but its not been long since it was free anyways - im sure people will grab at it in a few weeks though
No thankyou, +Rep for your generosity though.
(im just looking through my list of possibly unredeemed keys but not sure enough that there not to offer em here)

Evening Guys
Post edited March 14, 2013 by chezybezy
Sachys: I think I have a spare for that too... but its not been long since it was free anyways - im sure people will grab at it in a few weeks though
I figured as much, but it's never too early to offer, especially not knowing how long they might be useful.
Spinorial:
True - I had about a half dozen copies of Metro 2033 the day after that facebook offer started and they shifted quick (the joys of friends who only play xbox not really understanding what they signed up for! heheh).

Edit: got a code for walking dead assault for iphone / ipad if anyone wants it? (from that offer the other week). First to reply "BRAINS!"

GONE!
Spinorial:
Sachys: True - I had about a half dozen copies of Metro 2033 the day after that facebook offer started and they shifted quick (the joys of friends who only play xbox not really understanding what they signed up for! heheh).
i cant remember if that got me to reinstall steam or the THQ bundle.... it was one of them.
i already had orange box on it but never bothered to reinstall after a hdd fail.
Spinorial:
Sachys: True - I had about a half dozen copies of Metro 2033 the day after that facebook offer started and they shifted quick (the joys of friends who only play xbox not really understanding what they signed up for! heheh).

Edit: got a code for walking dead assault for iphone / ipad if anyone wants it? (from that offer the other week). First to reply "BRAINS!"
Brains...can I gift the kid?
Momo1991: Brains...can I gift the kid?
Only if we mark the thread 18+, apparently ;)
Is this 1000th page in ninja thread? And we will soon hit 20000th post. :-)

Momo1991: Brains...can I gift the kid?
"gift the kid"? O_o

...are you the pope?

o_o
Madmate:
I got 20000th post the other night - it was about Ian and sex!