It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey Peeps
Okie, so who from who guys doesn't own Crayon Physics Deluxe yet?
Zorder: Okie, so who from who guys doesn't own Crayon Physics Deluxe yet?
Funnily, people seem to think it's as prevalent as DOTA 2. Speaking of which, when I try to enter a DOTA code, it tells me I have it and the store page indicates I own it (not my library, though). Now, I haven't asked for it, haven't played it, haven't even allowed beta participation, and never got a note about it. So, is this definitive proof that DOTA spreads like herpes? I may or may not have had "relations" with people who do play.

And yes, I do have CPD, just thought to share.
Spinorial: Funnily, people seem to think it's as prevalent as DOTA 2. Speaking of which, when I try to enter a DOTA code, it tells me I have it and the store page indicates I own it (not my library, though). Now, I haven't asked for it, haven't played it, haven't even allowed beta participation, and never got a note about it. So, is this definitive proof that DOTA spreads like herpes? I may or may not have had "relations" with people who do play.

Well, I have to agree with you, those games that Humble Bundle has been repeating are getting pretty much like Dota 2 keys. They're everywhere! Kill it before it lays eggs... and more keys.
Spinorial: Funnily, people seem to think it's as prevalent as DOTA 2. Speaking of which, when I try to enter a DOTA code, it tells me I have it and the store page indicates I own it (not my library, though). Now, I haven't asked for it, haven't played it, haven't even allowed beta participation, and never got a note about it. So, is this definitive proof that DOTA spreads like herpes? I may or may not have had "relations" with people who do play.

Zorder: Well, I have to agree with you, those games that Humble Bundle has been repeating are getting pretty much like Dota 2 keys. They're everywhere! Kill it before it lays eggs... and more keys.
is it wrong my brain went Alien then?!
i agree things do seem to be re-appearing though.
Evening ninjas, anyone (with rep greater than 0 :D) interested in Galactic Arms Race (Steam key)?
triock: Evening ninjas, anyone (with rep greater than 0 :D) interested in Galactic Arms Race (Steam key)?
No thanks but + 1
triock: Evening ninjas, anyone (with rep greater than 0 :D) interested in Galactic Arms Race (Steam key)?
i would if you wouldnt mind?
~laughs~ apparently I was the only one but Azgrel ninja-gifted me!
chezybezy: i would if you wouldnt mind?
Check PM.
Never was a sucker for Steam games ^^
chezybezy: i would if you wouldnt mind?
triock: Check PM.
Thankyou ever so much was interested in trying this looked fun! :)
free sex !!!! ............... ooops wrong site lol
triock: Check PM.
chezybezy: Thankyou ever so much was interested in trying this looked fun! :)
It's fun but get repetitive quick.
Ian: free sex !!!! ............... ooops wrong site lol
chuckles!