It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yeah peeps..

chezybezy:
you want it?
its a painful sacrifice being forced to take good quality games from people giving them away from the goodness of their heart!
Stooner: yeah peeps..

chezybezy:
Stooner: you want it?
nawh im ok thankyou though!
i dont think ill play it. so would prefer it to go to someone who will appreciate it and is actually looking for it.
if you don't mind that is?
Post edited March 11, 2013 by chezybezy
niniendowarrior: I think it's beyond help. HWtest didn't even find the disk... even the low level formatting didn't find it either. Ah well. What can be done, aye?
chezybezy: my brain is mush tonight (as my other posts have shown) but you could always try seeing if a Linux environment will recognise it, even a live cd. They seem to always be able to identify stuff that failing after windows completely gives up.

or Testdisc, its a pain to learn, but has got me out of a heck of a mess in the past. The devs are amazing for support too!
My ubuntus won't mount the disk but I did extract some of the vendor and product IDs from it! Basically, No Medium Found issues.
chezybezy: my brain is mush tonight (as my other posts have shown) but you could always try seeing if a Linux environment will recognise it, even a live cd. They seem to always be able to identify stuff that failing after windows completely gives up.

or Testdisc, its a pain to learn, but has got me out of a heck of a mess in the past. The devs are amazing for support too!
niniendowarrior: My ubuntus won't mount the disk but I did extract some of the vendor and product IDs from it! Basically, No Medium Found issues.
awh, sorry i only remember bits from your post the other day, and meant to sit down and explain testdisk but then realised its rather complicated and erm well didnt write a reply... *hangs head in shame*.
Right - am offski!
Inabit!

(and if you find it floating about on here whilst i have my monthly hibernation... )

niniendowarrior: My ubuntus won't mount the disk but I did extract some of the vendor and product IDs from it! Basically, No Medium Found issues.
In gconf-editor, look under /apps/nautilus/preferences. There should be a setting called "media_automount". Ensure that it is checked. There is also an option called "media_automount_open" that you can set if you wish it to open the media in nautilus automatically in addition to mounting it.

OR

sudo mkdir /dbos
sudo fdisk -l
# find your memory stick
sudo mount /dev/sdc /dbos
# now your memory stick is in /dbos

*dbos can be changed to any folder you like
Stooner: Ian! take off your hands from my keyboard! gaaud

Ian's here:
Paranormal DESURA peeps? ;)
niniendowarrior: Then I will do it!
Thank you! ;p
WATCH OUT, DESURA KEY! SOMEONE REDEEM IT BEFORE IT BLOWS!

TGK5B-8XE8I-RHSYX-VEOE1-DN4RY
Righty im off for tonight i think. am tired.
sorry its only been a fleeting visit again guys.
thanks for cheering me up though!
Ian: In gconf-editor, look under /apps/nautilus/preferences. There should be a setting called "media_automount". Ensure that it is checked. There is also an option called "media_automount_open" that you can set if you wish it to open the media in nautilus automatically in addition to mounting it.

OR

sudo mkdir /dbos
sudo fdisk -l
# find your memory stick
sudo mount /dev/sdc /dbos
# now your memory stick is in /dbos

*dbos can be changed to any folder you like
Thanks for the insight, Ian. Believe me... I've tried using fdisk and it just tells me no media found. :D
Huzzey5: WATCH OUT, DESURA KEY! SOMEONE REDEEM IT BEFORE IT BLOWS!

+1 and thanks NR

for?

Got it, thanks
the giveaways are out of control!!!! LOL.

Stooner: for?
Too late, you'll never know :p

DCT: Got it, thanks
No problem :)
Post edited March 11, 2013 by Huzzey5