It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Congrats ! and +1 :D
high rated
299 792 458 m / s
ninja
mrtophat101:
+1 for your generosity. I got the key, but I didn't redeemed it (not my type of game).
Many thanks though :)
mrtophat101:
Azrael360: +1 for your generosity. I got the key, but I didn't redeemed it (not my type of game).
Many thanks though :)
No worries! :)
Is that a GOG game? How does this work? I entered the password but nothing happened...
if you guys like point & click..
Groupees, if having their charity for all games point & click...
some great games in there...
figure id tell you all so you dont miss out on it...
http://groupees.com/weg
441635: Is that a GOG game? How does this work? I entered the password but nothing happened...
Wrong password. ;p

With the correct PW you get a code you can redeem at GOG. Game is gone though, so no point in trying again :)
yeah... some random gay took it... ;p

oops, guy.. I meant guy..
Post edited March 13, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: yeah... some random gay took it... ;p
People still use the word "gay" as an insult/pun ?
Well that's a bummer. I must have tried every damnable combination, capitalisation, punctuation, even faster than this/that :(
Spinorial: Well that's a bummer. I must have tried every damnable combination, capitalisation, punctuation, even faster than this/that :(
The password was "Light"... :P
Stooner: yeah... some random gay took it... ;p
keeveek: People still use the word "gay" as an insult/pun ?
I don't know... maybe between male friends..

and I think it's not really an insult when you know that the person you're calling that actually is, right?

and in my case, was a mistake..
Post edited March 13, 2013 by Stooner
Azrael360: The password was "Light"... :P
Pretty sure I tried that, though it must have been lower-case :.(
441635: Is that a GOG game? How does this work? I entered the password but nothing happened...
mrtophat101: Wrong password. ;p

With the correct PW you get a code you can redeem at GOG. Game is gone though, so no point in trying again :)
Alright thanks for the info on how this kind of giveways work. Tried "speed of light" as a password (thought that was the correct answer but apparently not =)).