It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dracomage1996: Ian, Did you ignore me, Im not meaning to pester or annoy you, but I replied to the simulator first, and didn't get a message, same with jolly rover, but you can give it to spinorial.
Stay chill, dude. You do seem to pester a bit, and that's costing you lots of rep. Stay calm, no pushing, what comes your way does, what doesn't - no biggie. People here are generous and all you can do is thank them, whether you win or not. It's really not about grabbing the free games, as I see it, but finding something you'd like. Also, there's the thrill of the hunt, when someone just drops a code. But still, try and take only what you'd like

FWIW, I honestly think you're just trying too hard.
dracomage1996: Ian, Did you ignore me, Im not meaning to pester or annoy you, but I replied to the simulator first, and didn't get a message, same with jolly rover, but you can give it to spinorial.
Spinorial: Stay chill, dude. You do seem to pester a bit, and that's costing you lots of rep. Stay calm, no pushing, what comes your way does, what doesn't - no biggie. People here are generous and all you can do is thank them, whether you win or not. It's really not about grabbing the free games, as I see it, but finding something you'd like. Also, there's the thrill of the hunt, when someone just drops a code. But still, try and take only what you'd like

FWIW, I honestly think you're just trying too hard.
I know, Thats the autism coming out, I have asergers, and while I know its not an excuse, it causes me some anxiety, and I am learning. and trust me, i do respect Ian, and always thank him. I will take your advice.
Ian: I didn't ignore you - I was actually away from my pc - i gave the key to te_lanus to share the smiles :) I will give it to spinorial, thank you.

Why the fuck i am explaining myself, I am not sure.
Thanks Ian :-) Much rep and cookies to you!
And don't take the guy too hard, he just seems off to a bad start 'round here. You know we all appreciate our daily Santa :)
high rated
Armada 2526 - DESURA

your welcome Spinorial - i am not, just having crappy day myself lol
Post edited March 10, 2013 by Ian
Ian: I didn't ignore you - I was actually away from my pc - i gave the key to te_lanus to share the smiles :) I will give it to spinorial, thank you.

Also, I'm sorry If i made you angry, I don't want to cause you any annoyance.
Ian: Armada 2526 - DESURA
Sounds fun, Ill take it
Also, one of these days, I will get to paying you back
Post edited March 10, 2013 by dracomage1996
I wouldn't mind a bit of that

dracomage1996: Also, I'm sorry If i made you angry, I don't want to cause you any annoyance.
dracomage1996: Sounds fun, Ill take it
Draco generally new people that instantly go for giveaway threads and stuff are looked down upon and they get negative rep really quickly it is suggested to partake in other non giveaway threads for a while before even attempting to get free games because that makes you seem as if you are just part of the forums for free stuff etc,

you have to try to make people like you by posting in other threads of course posting things that others would approve of.
Ian: your welcome Spinorial - i am not, just having crappy day myself lol
You telling me? I was 32 hours without power yesterday. Thankfully, there weren't too many pages to comb through to give out +1s ;)
dracomage1996: Also, I'm sorry If i made you angry, I don't want to cause you any annoyance.

Sounds fun, Ill take it
Elvin37: Draco generally new people that instantly go for giveaway threads and stuff are looked down upon and they get negative rep really quickly it is suggested to partake in other non giveaway threads for a while before even attempting to get free games because that makes you seem as if you are just part of the forums for free stuff etc,

you have to try to make people like you by posting in other threads of course posting things that others would approve of.
Got it. I guess ill be out of the giveaway thread for while then.
high rated
Party of sin - steam
high rated
I have a Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition steam key if anyone is interested, first to reply (and has feedback higher than -5) can have it.
Post edited March 10, 2013 by emwearz
Ian: Party of sin - steam
Yes please!

Thank you very much!
Post edited March 10, 2013 by JouinUP
emwearz: I have a Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition steam key if anyone is interested, first to reply (and has feedback higher than -5) can have it.
I'd like to try it if it's still available.
emwearz: I have a Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition steam key if anyone is interested, first to reply (and has feedback higher than -5) can have it.
I'd like it please :D
EDIT: Lol Daynov got to it, just before me.... I accept my defeat as a ninja (Bows to Daynov)
Post edited March 10, 2013 by nimbot96
Daynov: I'd like to try it if it's still available.
PM incoming.