It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: pleased u r mate :D
chezybezy: hay no worries! i was late to the party besides iv had an amazing week lately with you!

was worried i was coming down with that flu that is going around! its awesome not to be! *fingers crossed*

cuppa anyone?
black, no milk, sugar - thank you :D

sneaky 1 - IndieGala FLASH ?
chezybezy: hay no worries! i was late to the party besides iv had an amazing week lately with you!

was worried i was coming down with that flu that is going around! its awesome not to be! *fingers crossed*

cuppa anyone?
Ian: black, no milk, sugar - thank you :D

sneaky 1 - IndieGala FLASH ?
well, I wouldn't mind it
Ian: sneaky 1 - IndieGala FLASH ?
sneaky?
Spinorial: Oh Dear, I seem to have misplaced a steam key for Commandos 2. I think it happened here, while I was letting out pent up rage at Blizzard. It seems to have affected my nominally impeccable spelling. Help me weed it out, please!
Thank you Spinorial! Redeemed the Commandos 2 Steam key. +1 to you mate

And thanks to the slow (or lazy, or both) ninjas for letting me sneak this one out. :p
Ian:
Same way i drink it! GOOD LAD!

Edit: wait, you take sugar! WEIRDO! ;)
Post edited March 11, 2013 by Sachys
uchristensen: sneaky?
sly, an underhanded way of doing something, acting in an unexpected way
Spinorial: Oh Dear, I seem to have misplaced a steam key for Commandos 2. I think it happened here, while I was letting out pent up rage at Blizzard. It seems to have affected my nominally impeccable spelling. Help me weed it out, please!
Malv0isin: Thank you Spinorial! Redeemed the Commandos 2 Steam key. +1 to you mate

And thanks to the slow (or lazy, or both) ninjas for letting me sneak this one out. :p
Good game I only miss behind Enemy lines and C3

ahh well its nearing 2 o'clock here in the cold north I think I'll retire (and actually play a little) and then of to bed night all
Post edited March 11, 2013 by SirEyeball
Malv0isin: Thank you Spinorial! Redeemed the Commandos 2 Steam key. +1 to you mate

SirEyeball: Good game I only miss behind Enemy lines and C3
Ouch! BEL is a classic, but C3? I'm afraid I may have to be upset for a little while.

Okay, I'm good.
chuckles

i could be persuaded for biscuits too :p

ahh well its nearing 2 o'clock here in the cold north I think I'll retire (and actually play a little) and then of to bed night all
gnite mate :)
tinyE: Ouch! BEL is a classic, but C3? I'm afraid I may have to be upset for a little while.

Okay, I'm good.
A last rebuckle ;) I don't have C3 so I wouldn't know its just one I am missing for a complete set
SirEyeball:
Inabit lad!
hope yer FF prob is sorted now!
Night
Geralt is showing his skills and subterfuge!
chezybezy:
Inabit!
put some vinegar on your windshield!