It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Airport Control Simulator - DESURA
Trid: BTW: Any1 interested in Anno Online beta key?
I'm loath to touch anything Ubisoft these days (it is Ubi, right?), free or not. Sorry, I actually like Anno games :(
Trid: BTW: Any1 interested in Anno Online beta key?
Spinorial: I'm loath to touch anything Ubisoft these days (it is Ubi, right?), free or not. Sorry, I actually like Anno games :(
Yea, but it's bronswer game.
Ian: Airport Control Simulator - DESURA
ooh simulation, Ill take it
Ian: Airport Control Simulator - DESURA
me would be interested
Jolly Rover - steam
Ian: Jolly Rover - steam
Ill take it, I presume you gave the simulator to the other poster
Post edited March 10, 2013 by dracomage1996
Spinorial: I'm loath to touch anything Ubisoft these days (it is Ubi, right?), free or not. Sorry, I actually like Anno games :(
Trid: Yea, but it's bronswer game.
It is UPlay, though, right? Last I checked, there were some iffy things with the browser implementation. Also, my German is definitely rusty, esp when technical language and support is concerned, and while I might enjoy playing the game auf Deutsch, I don't think I'd make a good beta tester. Plus, I'm rather less enthused by the Online part, than the Anno part. Yeah, I know, looking a gift horse in the mouth and all that, I just don't like taking something, others might like better.
low rated
Or have you cut me off?

You dont know how much I respect you ian
Oh, may I? That looks like a cool old-school p&c adventure, MI3-4 like?
low rated
Ian, Did you ignore me, Im not meaning to pester or annoy you, but I replied to the simulator first, and didn't get a message, same with jolly rover, but you can give it to spinorial.
Trid: Yea, but it's bronswer game.
Spinorial: It is UPlay, though, right? Last I checked, there were some iffy things with the browser implementation. Also, my German is definitely rusty, esp when technical language and support is concerned, and while I might enjoy playing the game auf Deutsch, I don't think I'd make a good beta tester. Plus, I'm rather less enthused by the Online part, than the Anno part. Yeah, I know, looking a gift horse in the mouth and all that, I just don't like taking something, others might like better.
Well, I don't know to much about it, but it's multi language beta, and you don't need uplay client to play, but you can use uplay account (or create new one).
dracomage1996: Ian, Did you ignore me, Im not meaning to pester or annoy you, but I replied to the simulator first, and didn't get a message, same with jolly rover, but you can give it to spinorial.
I didn't ignore you - I was actually away from my pc - i gave the key to te_lanus to share the smiles :) I will give it to spinorial, thank you.

Why the fuck i am explaining myself, I am not sure.
Evening all!
low rated
dracomage1996: Ian, Did you ignore me, Im not meaning to pester or annoy you, but I replied to the simulator first, and didn't get a message, same with jolly rover, but you can give it to spinorial.
Ian: I didn't ignore you - I was actually away from my pc - i gave the key to te_lanus to share the smiles :) I will give it to spinorial, thank you.

Why the fuck i am explaining myself, I am not sure.
Ok, he seems like he really wants it, too. Again, I don't want to annoy you or anger you, I have to much respect for you to want to do that
Sachys: Evening all!
Ello