It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy:
Sachys: I blame the snow... and you rewatching black mirror on 4od!
its terrible up here, had ice ~ 5 to 7mm thick on my windscreen today midday!
Ian: more important mate - u feeling any better ?
chezybezy: awh you remembered! yeah im feeling much better thanks!
it was all you good will last night that did it :)
pleased u r mate :D
SirEyeball:
Sachys: At the price it is now, I'm sure you'll have chance to ninja a code also!
I'll be on my toes
chezybezy: evening all, i seem to be getting later and later :P

e: ooo did anyone take planets under attack? it seemed rather interesting when i looked at it a week or so back.
Just played it too it was quite amusing so don't give up
Post edited March 11, 2013 by SirEyeball
chezybezy: awh you remembered! yeah im feeling much better thanks!
it was all you good will last night that did it :)
Ian: pleased u r mate :D
hay no worries! i was late to the party besides iv had an amazing week lately with you!

was worried i was coming down with that flu that is going around! its awesome not to be! *fingers crossed*

cuppa anyone?
Just posting to thank Homer again.
chezybezy:
NICE!

I was the only person queing in tescos sweating - the lass on the checkout was quite disturbed until i explained i was born scots and then she just shrugged her shoulders and charged me forty quid for food! heheh!

(i did of course arrive in more clothes - it was just too warm in there!).

...and NO stooner - i WASN'T!
SirEyeball: Just played it too it was quite amusing so don't give up
it looked quite amusing, but wasnt sure if it would work out any good! let me know how it pans out after a little while please? and next time i have some spare cash ill plum for it when its on offer!

Mutters: ... wow i need to find another job. :( am now one of the great unemployed, and my xbox is still playing up! if my pc dies now that's it im finding the nearest cliff!

:P
Courtesy of Ian's generosity...

Fibrillation DESURA... first person to ask for it, gets the key.
Ian i have just realised how that last comment sounded. i apologise! o.O *whistles*
chezybezy:
Sachys: NICE!

I was the only person queing in tescos sweating - the lass on the checkout was quite disturbed until i explained i was born scots and then she just shrugged her shoulders and charged me forty quid for food! heheh!

(i did of course arrive in more clothes - it was just too warm in there!).

...and NO stooner - i WASN'T!
awh a Scot! *Grins*
only spent a little time up there (a few weeks) but there's something about the Scots!
refrains from the other comment about clothing that has now just entered into my head :P
Post edited March 11, 2013 by chezybezy
SirEyeball: Just played it too it was quite amusing so don't give up
chezybezy: it looked quite amusing, but wasnt sure if it would work out any good! let me know how it pans out after a little while please? and next time i have some spare cash ill plum for it when its on offer!

Mutters: ... wow i need to find another job. :( am now one of the great unemployed, and my xbox is still playing up! if my pc dies now that's it im finding the nearest cliff!

:P
I seems rather simple but has some fun elements I think it could be one of those games where you play it for some light fun now and again well worth it
niniendowarrior: Courtesy of Ian's generosity...

Fibrillation DESURA... first person to ask for it, gets the key.
Yes please
Post edited March 11, 2013 by SirEyeball
chezybezy:
heheh!

seems you made a couple of "foot - mud - foot - mud - that's NOT MUD!" comments is a short time!

HEHEH!

braw!
SirEyeball: Yes please
Check your PM. :)
SirEyeball: Yes please
niniendowarrior: Check your PM. :)
Thanks picked up and installing
SirEyeball: <snip>
It seems rather simple but has some fun elements I think it could be one of those games where you play it for some light fun now and again well worth it
<snip>
Thanks, really appreciate the insight.
im finding im gravitating more and more to that type now.. think its how ive been lately >< my 'heavy' games back log is huge (Xbox and PC) yet i keep choosing this lighter stuff.... *shrugs*
Sachys: <snip>
yeah ... *whistles* maybe i should have kept my mouth shut. face meets palm eh?
awh well if its made somebody laugh then its all worth it :)
Post edited March 11, 2013 by chezybezy
Just in case any of you ninja's want to rack your brains a bit...

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gah_ive_had_enough_of_this_bloody_forum