It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: dracomage1996 - u can go for another game :)
teshra: Lol, looks like he already asked for "desura"...whatcha gonna do when he asks for "gog". Me thinks he barely has any idea what any of the games here are other than "free".
I didn't know what desura was, and ive seen all the games on here, and bought fall out 2. true, when something free is in my way, I jump on the chance to get it. IM done for today though, im not selfish. At least not totally. ;)

Also, i don't mean to be a nuisance, thats just the aspergers showing at times.
N0x0ss: Somebody's cranky...
Yah, if that's all you got from that, my apologies for not wording it more simply for you. Will use smaller words next time...
Simply found it amusing...even provided a link to help ya out.
Post edited March 09, 2013 by teshra
SirEyeball: You do realize that a Ninja is a silent hunter and that there is no time to be choosy. Either you know the game and want it and if not let someone who does have it ;)
dracomage1996: ok. then, Time to go stealth mode.

Ian: dracomage1996 - u can go for another game :)

eschalon book 2
dracomage1996: Ill take it
Dang while lecturing you you Ninjaed me and the Student become the master "Bows And slinks back in the shadows"
Post edited March 09, 2013 by SirEyeball
teshra: Yah, if that's all you got from that, my apologies for not wording it more simply for you. Will use smaller words next time...
Hey now...no need to litigate. ;-)
teshra: Yah, if that's all you got from that, my apologies for not wording it more simply for you. Will use smaller words next time...
Wrong.. I also got the ghost buster's reference :-(...
high rated
dungeons - dark lord
low rated
It's alright, there will be more for the future. At least you don't have a negative rep like me. by trolls constantly down-voting you.
Seanobi: It's alright, there will be more for the future. At least you don't have a negative rep like me. by trolls constantly down-voting you.
That's amusing... :P
Stooner:
Troof!
Ian: dungeons - dark lord
Good game.. very fun to play with your friends cause it has nice multiplayer... just putting it out there(dont want it, already have it)
low rated
Seanobi: It's alright, there will be more for the future. At least you don't have a negative rep like me. by trolls constantly down-voting you.
Stooner: That's amusing... :P
I guess I will be the popular negative rep guy in the end. I was angry at first about it, but now I find it quite funny actually. :P lol ^_^
Very good game you should try that (I already have it and actually like it)
nimbot96: Good game.. very fun to play with your friends cause it has nice multiplayer... just putting it out there(dont want it, already have it)
funny we thought exactly the same nice mindset that sir/madam
Post edited March 09, 2013 by SirEyeball
Stooner: That's amusing... :P
Seanobi: I guess I will be the popular negative rep guy in the end. I was angry at first about it, but now I find it quite funny actually. :P lol ^_^
I thought your posts would be automatically hidden ?? Guess you don't have a negative enough reputation for this... ^^
SirEyeball: Very good game you should try that (I already have it and actually like it)
nimbot96: Good game.. very fun to play with your friends cause it has nice multiplayer... just putting it out there(dont want it, already have it)
SirEyeball: funny we thought exactly the same nice mindset that sir/madam
lol.... fellow ninja's think alike :D
Post edited March 09, 2013 by nimbot96
ok last 2, because i want a cig

air buccaneers