It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: I'd recommend clearing chache / hostory etc, ccleaning and restarting
SirEyeball: found it it was shockwave flash 11.6.602.171 if others get this just deactivate this and throw it where the sun doesn't shine
glad u sorted it :D

Defcon + soundtrack
SirEyeball: found it it was shockwave flash 11.6.602.171 if others get this just deactivate this and throw it where the sun doesn't shine
Ahh yes, those damnable flash cookies. Personally, I never allow flash to run by default (bless you chrome), and I regularly and pedantically clean out the cache.
Ian: glad u sorted it :D

Defcon + soundtrack
me? :P
Malv0isin: Thanks Ian, the code did in fact work!! No worries mate! :)
Ian: cool :D

talisman prologue - DESURA
You should be jumping at the bid for this it is a precious little gem that I remember as one of the best board games from GW and it translated into PC game quite nicely
SirEyeball:
Sachys: flash - the gash - doth crash!
(glad i put the hyphons in rereading that! O_o)
Doth you or anyone know a way I can stop this from happening again in a simple way on Firefox
Post edited March 11, 2013 by SirEyeball
SirEyeball:
I still have the board game - never played it. think its still shrinkwrapped in the attic!
Yep, still have my collection of Talisman and the expansions.....ah, good times. The wife and I still break it out every once in a while.
SirEyeball:
right now this is one option http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post19528

but my heads not together for a direct answer
going for a cigarette, then back with the last 1 for this eve sorry folks
HomerSimpson:
is that like "saturday nights" kind of a thing then?

Ian:
don't be sorry man - its only when you come on here that the rest of GOG gets entertained (or disturbed) by stooner and I (and those who chip in also) being bad little primates!
Post edited March 11, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: is that like "saturday nights" kind of a thing then?
Before we had the kids it was an any night kind of thing. Now that we have the little ones, we just don't have the time to play it like we used to. Someday, though, when they move out, I guess.... :-)
Oh Dear, I seem to have misplaced a steam key for Commandos 2. I think it happened here, while I was letting out pent up rage at Blizzard. It seems to have affected my nominally impeccable spelling. Help me weed it out, please!
SirEyeball:
Sachys: I still have the board game - never played it. think its still shrinkwrapped in the attic!
Would love to have it I was a Role player in a Club and we had the game there so I never bought it and now you can only buy the "New" one which I am not sure I will like
Sachys: I'd recommend clearing chache / hostory etc, ccleaning and restarting
Glad that you solved.
Here: http://botcrawl.com/how-to-remove-text-enhance/#Manual you can see more about this problem and other possible solutions.
It worked for me. I think it's the same problem.
HomerSimpson:
hopefully she has her own dice in the meantime! ;)
JouinUP: Glad that you solved.
Here: http://botcrawl.com/how-to-remove-text-enhance/#Manual you can see more about this problem and other possible solutions.
It worked for me. I think it's the same problem.
thx will go a hunting