It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

+1 nijuu and thanks NR

tbh i only drink filter coffee at home lol
nijuu: Major Mayhem (Desura) -- RJGP6-2D47O-GEAMK-1FW1X-79IXY
+1 and NR. :D
Ian: +1 nijuu and thanks NR

tbh i only drink filter coffee at home lol
You're a coffee man too, huh? :D
mmm coffee!
Black, strong coffee all the way for me...
Coffee is my drug of choice, as well. One hot, one iced, pretty much always. I just started cold-brewing, which is incredibly good, but too much of a pain to do every time.
low rated
akhliber: Coffee is my drug of choice, as well. One hot, one iced, pretty much always. I just started cold-brewing, which is incredibly good, but too much of a pain to do every time.
Man, I wish I wasn't unemployed and could walk to the store to buy some coffee right now... <3
akhliber: Coffee is my drug of choice, as well. One hot, one iced, pretty much always. I just started cold-brewing, which is incredibly good, but too much of a pain to do every time.
Seanobi: Man, I wish I wasn't unemployed and could walk to the store to buy some coffee right now... <3
McDonalds coffee is only a few pennies, and it's actually pretty good, if not gormet.
Seanobi:
Walks to the store, sit outside with a "why lie I need a coffee" sign?
SHUGGY ?
Seriously, if you are ever in the U.P. the coffee is on the house. Just make sure it's the right house because most people up here have guns.
Ian: SHUGGY ?
huh?
Ian: SHUGGY ?
Heheh!
I have an an image of foam cutout game keys littering your house, hiding behind the sofa and you tripping on them;
"so thats where you got to... now you're for it! You're going on the ninja thread!!!"
shuggy

http://store.steampowered.com/app/211440/?snr=1_7_15__13
Adventures of Shuggy, would be my guess... ;p