It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner:
No dice!

Ian:
Is TP the GW MGT kinda thing?
Post edited March 06, 2013 by Sachys
got a Postal on GOG? I own the cd rom but I want the GOG and I don't really want to pay for a game I already own. Yes, I'm sad. :D
Ian: well i have the following for desura at the min

Fibrillation
Talisman Prologue
I pass. Good luck to the ones who get them :D
If anyone is wondering, Fibrillation is a good but also short game (I already have it). I recommend it ;)
Sachys: Is TP the GW MGT kinda thing?
whaat?
Talisman is like a board game, if is that what you asked... ;p
Stooner:
Sachys: No dice!

Ian:
Sachys: Is TP the GW MGT kinda thing?
i have no idea - let me know ok :)
I'm astonished nobody has snapped it up from Ian. I just don't want to grab to because I got Darwinia off of him already and I don't want to keep snapping it off people.
high rated
niniendowarrior: I'm astonished nobody has snapped it up from Ian. I just don't want to grab to because I got Darwinia off of him already and I don't want to keep snapping it off people.
all gone, going get that brew now lol :)
niniendowarrior: I'm astonished nobody has snapped it up from Ian. I just don't want to grab to because I got Darwinia off of him already and I don't want to keep snapping it off people.
Ian: all gone, going get that brew now lol :)
+ a million
Stooner:
Heheh!
I know - I have the original box set in the attic somewhere (the actual game, not the computer game - just fancied speaking in code to check nerd readings in the area. Seems I glow like Chernobyl.
Twinings?
Post edited March 06, 2013 by chezybezy
+1 to you, mate. You're an angel. :)
chezybezy: Twinings?
Twinings? *confused* No I didn't win. Just giving him + for being awesome. :)
high rated
Major Mayhem (Desura) -- RJGP6-2D47O-GEAMK-1FW1X-79IXY
chezybezy: Twinings?
Seanobi: Twinings? *confused* No I didn't win. Just giving him + for being awesome. :)
sorry i messed up with the quote, clicked the wrong post so i edited it to snow only the one i was asking about. sorry.

basically was asking if his cuppa was going to be Twingings Tea.