It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Caboose: First come first serve! :)

73RR-K5JA-WEH3-42R4

code for:

FREESPACE 2
FALLOUT
DESCENT 3 + EXPANSION
GIANTS: CITIZEN KABUTO

Im celebrating the birth of my daughter so felt like giving out some free stuff!
OMG, that takes care of two games on my wish list. Thank you very much. (Also, fallout is still available)

Congratulations on the new bundle of joy as well.
Caboose: snip
Congratulations ! :-)

73RR-K5JA-WEH3-42R4

code for:

FREESPACE 2
FALLOUT
DESCENT 3 + EXPANSION

Im celebrating the birth of my daughter so felt like giving out some free stuff!
Congrats on the newborn baby girl. If freespace or descent still goes I would like one please
Edit I should not have left my bed today I am really slow (I thought the code was one thing and the games another) Fallout is still available for those who need it.
Post edited March 03, 2013 by SirEyeball
Caboose: Im celebrating the birth of my daughter so felt like giving out some free stuff!
My most sincerest congratulations! What's her name?
already used

BUT the most important part: congratulations!!!

73RR-K5JA-WEH3-42R4

code for:

FREESPACE 2
FALLOUT
DESCENT 3 + EXPANSION

Nothing says "I love my little girl" more than giving away Giants and Fallout :) Congrats, and I wish you many more kids (and more giveaways of course :P)

73RR-K5JA-WEH3-42R4

code for:

FREESPACE 2
FALLOUT
DESCENT 3 + EXPANSION

I wish you the best with your little bundle of joy!
Huge Congrats!

now are you sure you didnt offer your first born to somebody when you were drunk? if so dont tell them :P
robb5: Was it hard? What game you got? :))
JouinUP: Avernum Trilogy.

"Was it hard?", well, the first part is easy, getting to the right sudoku, but resolve a sudoku 16x16 (4x4) is not very pleasant.

-----
Ninja Giveaway '1' (title of the Too Hard Puzzle): 1 it's the ID of the sudoku to be solved.
L1 B8 G12 M13 (...): These are positions of sudoku
ok call me thick, but how do you figure out which sudoku it is you need to even solve?
chezybezy: ok call me thick, but how do you figure out which sudoku it is you need to even solve?
The link on the ItsTooHard page takes you to the collection of sudoku puzzles, where you put puzzle ID 1 (as per the title of the ITH puzzle). I myself decided it must be 13 for the first one, because letter and number matched, and similarly for the other questions. In hindsight, the letters and numbers must have some significance in sudoku solving, as they seem too deliberately chosen - probably easier-to-solve cells?
JouinUP:
chezybezy: ok call me thick, but how do you figure out which sudoku it is you need to even solve?
Well, in the Too Hard Puzzle page has this link http://www.puzzle-sudoku.com/specfic.php, then you know you need a ID and a size.
ID: the title of the Too Hard Puzzle is Ninja Giveaway '1', 1 is the ID
Size: a 3x3 sudoku it would not be enough because the positions range from A to N (1-14?) , so 4x4 is the right.
That's it, solve the sudoku and get the cells.
There may be more hints or this be the wrong way, but that's how I got it.
Post edited March 03, 2013 by JouinUP
Spinorial: The link on the ItsTooHard page takes you to the collection of sudoku puzzles, where you put puzzle ID 1 (as per the title of the ITH puzzle). I myself decided it must be 13 for the first one, because letter and number matched, and similarly for the other questions. In hindsight, the letters and numbers must have some significance in sudoku solving, as they seem too deliberately chosen - probably easier-to-solve cells?
They were chosen randomly. For question 1, I picked four known cells, so if you can answer that correctly you'll know you got the right puzzle. The other questions are a mix of known and unsolved cells..

JouinUP: Well, in the Too Hard Puzzle page has this link http://www.puzzle-sudoku.com/specfic.php, then you know you need a ID and a size.
ID: the title of the Too Hard Puzzle is Ninja Giveaway '1', 1 is the ID
Size: a 3x3 sudoku it would not be enough because the positions range from A to N (1-14?) , so 4x4 is the right.
That's it, solve the sudoku and get the cells.
There may be more hints or this be the wrong way, but that's how I got it.
Yes, this is exactly how I set it up..
low rated
*bump*

Hopefully I can get a hold of the only other game that I truly want on GOG... Planescape:Torment
Seanobi: *bump*

Hopefully I can get a hold of the only other game that I truly want on GOG... Planescape:Torment
This is not the thread to beg or hint at games you want..this is: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread
If we have anyone who uses the UK ITunes store who also happens to be a Pavarotti fan, Here is a code for ‘Che Gelida Manina from ‘La Boheme’:
9HLL4X63JJL4