It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seanobi:
He don't drink, and I don't think Camomile would go down well through a schloop tube somehow! ;)

Stooner:
..only "adult" ones now, eh?
Post edited March 06, 2013 by Sachys
chezybezy: maybe a round of drinks for Ian tonight?
i think with all of us buying him at least one, thats what the rest of his life covered! :P
He deserves much more than free beer o/
chezybezy: maybe a round of drinks for Ian tonight?
i think with all of us buying him at least one, thats what the rest of his life covered! :P
Drelmanes: He deserves much more than free beer o/
and free ladies
Seanobi:
Sachys: He don't drink, and I don't think Camomile would go down well through a schloop tube somehow! ;)

Stooner:
Sachys: ..only "adult" ones now, eh?
:D maybe..
Serious question peeps - most of the bundles at the min have Desura keys as well - is that a prob ? or do some of you use Desura as well ?

EDIT, thanks for the kind words :) and u right Sachys, I don't drink mate.
Post edited March 06, 2013 by Ian
Ian: Serious question peeps - most of the bundles at the min have Desura keys as well - is that a prob ? or do some of you use Desura as well ?
I don't even know what Desura is, and probably will never use it. Maybe. Idk.
Ian: Serious question peeps - most of the bundles at the min have Desura keys as well - is that a prob ? or do some of you use Desura as well ?
i myself don't use desura but everytime I post a code people jump to get it so it must be a popular site, I don't have anything against it I just don't want to have a bunch of sites to buy games from, cause it can get annoying at times so I mainly just stick with Steam and GoG and giveaway codes to the other sites if I have them.
I use Desura, as I use Steam and GOG, all the same ;)

EDIT: I forgot I use GamersGate too... :P
Post edited March 06, 2013 by Azrael360
Seanobi: I don't even know what Desura is, and probably will never use it. Maybe. Idk.
Desura is good for Indie games, games still in alpha and mods...
Seanobi: I don't even know what Desura is, and probably will never use it. Maybe. Idk.
There's some interesting games there, take a look: http://www.desura.com/.
Ian:
Desura, GG, Steam or GOG
Stooner:
Well, it's a can of WD40 for your next birthday then!
Post edited March 06, 2013 by Sachys
Fibrillation - desura ?
I use Desura as well. :D
Sachys: Well, it's a can of WD40 for your next birthday then!
Will you apply on yourself to and show me how to use? for my birthday?
pretty please? ;p
Post edited March 06, 2013 by Stooner
well i have the following for desura at the min

Fibrillation
Talisman Prologue