It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nimbot96:
Go, Ninja! Go! You're all lucky I had it.
Post edited March 02, 2013 by Spinorial
Spinorial:
Lost me there bud!

Edit: NOW I see!
Post edited March 02, 2013 by Sachys
Note to self: beginning and ending a quote on the same line makes a booboo.
Spinorial: Note to self: beginning and ending a quote on the same line makes a booboo.
Dunno - you may have found a new way to thwart silent ninjas!
when nimbot96 says if they want the game, i will give 1 more away, and that will be the last for the night sorry folks.
Ian:
I think we should reanme you the Humble Bundle due to your bundle of game giveaways and the fact you keep saying "sorry" like that! Heheh!
You should know by now how we all appreciate what you do!
Ian:
Sachys: I think we should reanme you the Humble Bundle due to your bundle of game giveaways and the fact you keep saying "sorry" like that! Heheh!
I know mate, it's just me though lol
Ian:
Sachys: I think we should reanme you the Humble Bundle due to your bundle of game giveaways and the fact you keep saying "sorry" like that! Heheh!
The man brings up a good point. Less you being sorry more us being grateful :)
Huzzey5:
Thanks Huzzey5 - you've put into words what I couldn't - though stubbing a cig out on the table next to the ashtray didnt help things. heheh
Huzzey5: The man brings up a good point. Less you being sorry more us being grateful :)
You tell the truth brother...
ok seems nimbot96 busy at min, so I will keep it for them in case they want to claim it later.

Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition ?

damn that mean lol
Post edited March 02, 2013 by Ian
Ian:
heheh. just seen this. every time you say sorry like that from now on, you'll be downrepped and slapped with a herring! O_o
Ian: ok seems nimbot96 busy at min, so I will keep it for them in case they want to claim it later.

Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition ?
If nobody else claims it... but ive already been lucky!
Huzzey5: The man brings up a good point. Less you being sorry more us being grateful :)
We thank you Ian for your humility and generosity and sacrifice a small goat.
Spinorial: We thank you Ian for your humility and generosity and sacrifice a small goat.
Naw - lets sacrifice LICURG!!!

Oh the irony!
Spinorial: We thank you Ian for your humility and generosity and sacrifice a small goat.
Sachys: Naw - lets sacrifice LICURG!!!
But.... we like Ian...