It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: no 1st to post here that they want it
Drelmanes: Do you still have Crazy Machines ? I'm a big fan of Incredible Machine, so I think it's my type of game. :)
sorry a ninja took it but didn't let us know.
I just looked up the HOI games. The intellect that it must take to play one of those things not to mention be good at it is beyond me! Does anyone have anything simple and stupid to toss out!? :D
McDon: Aw shucks a modern combat based TBS...I wanted to try that out... :(
what did u want try ?

tinyE - u want try - ibomber defence pacific ?
Post edited March 06, 2013 by Ian
Off topic. Is it me or does Ian's monocle make him look kind of like the bad guy in "The Last Starfighter" who had that red lense that kept swinging over his eye?

and no bomber whatever for me. I don't have any of those accounts anyway. I'm just in here being annoying.
Post edited March 06, 2013 by tinyE
Ian: Uplink

hmmmmm mutter mutter......wtf......mutter mutter hmmmm
thankyou ever so much! i can finally give it a go!
i promise to pass on the good will and someday very soon make up for this. you are the top of my Christmas card list!... in fact this early on your the only one on it! :D
Post edited March 06, 2013 by chezybezy
tinyE: Off topic. Is it me or does Ian's monocle make him look kind of like the bad guy in "The Last Starfighter" who had that red lense that kept swinging over his eye?
HEHEHEH!
McDon: Aw shucks a modern combat based TBS...I wanted to try that out... :(
Ian: what did u want try ?

Nevermind think it was STORM something?

Do you have a lot of gift codes stashed away? you seem to be pulling random titles out of nowhere :)
Post edited March 06, 2013 by McDon
tinyE: Off topic. Is it me or does Ian's monocle make him look kind of like the bad guy in "The Last Starfighter" who had that red lense that kept swinging over his eye?
as if his face wasn't scary enough....
Drelmanes: Do you still have Crazy Machines ? I'm a big fan of Incredible Machine, so I think it's my type of game. :)
Ian: sorry a ninja took it but didn't let us know.
Ok. :( Thanks anyway! You're very generous ^^

and no bomber whatever for me. I don't have any of those accounts anyway. I'm just in here being annoying.
It somehow reminds me of System Shock 2, or either something out of that era. Kind of Akuma/Gouki looking if you ask me, which is bad anus...

its reminded me of something for the last day or so but its driving me nuts of what it actually reminded me of!
Ian: what did u want try ?

McDon: Nevermind think it was STORM something?

Do you have a lot of gift codes stashed away? you seem to be pulling random titles out of nowhere :)
i just tend to buy a lot of stuff to give to u peeps lol

Ian: i just tend to buy a lot of stuff to give to u peeps lol
Well you are extremely generous, I hope you know! :D More than anyone could hope for :D

Ian: i just tend to buy a lot of stuff to give to u peeps lol
*runs towards* yelling: SANTA!!!

oh come on you knew it was coming

in all seriousness, i dont think anyone could ever express how kind you truly are. a real example of humanity right here in our own little corner of the galaxy!
Post edited March 06, 2013 by chezybezy
McDon:
Ian is Sir Ian of Giftonia - bow to your lord! O_O