It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarun: Its all there.. all you need is increased eye span
SirEyeball: well I think I got it (way too late) but just to be sure it was the capital letters right?
No :P
SirEyeball: well I think I got it (way too late) but just to be sure it was the capital letters right?
Yeah it was the capital letters... it seems the silent ninja is having a great run.. :D
SirEyeball: Did not get the cities as I had to cook diner this I do not get ;) something s missing right?
Clever... NR, already have it.
triock: No :P
Dang I am really slow today. in the Cities as soon as I got back from cooking I at least got that the letter X Was the answer but I am stumped for the Magicka one
Edit Well I watch but I do not Learn apparently
Post edited March 02, 2013 by SirEyeball
Tarun: Yeah it was the capital letters... it seems the silent ninja is having a great run.. :D
Dude, I thanked you on the last page:)

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!! I'M BEING EXTRA LOUD!!!!! YOU ARE AWESOOOMEEE!!! +111111!!!!!!
Malv0isin: Hahaha, you of all people SirEyeball should be able to SEE what's missing. :)
lol :D
Post edited March 02, 2013 by uchristensen
...Nothing to see....
Post edited March 02, 2013 by Tarun
Tarun: Since the Silent Ninja did not reveal himself/herself.. Will be giving Magicka: Vietnam DLC here

Will choose from one of two replies to this post with link to their library with magicka in it
Fine, be that as it may. I'll keep giving you +1s and being nice to you and being ignored. You slight my honour and call me silent, so be it. I shall redeem no more of your games. EVER. Let another ninja have Nam.
Tarun: Since the Silent Ninja did not reveal himself/herself.. Will be giving Magicka: Vietnam DLC here

Will choose from one of two replies to this post with link to their library with magicka in it
Spinorial wasn't silent.

Spinorial: Fine, be that as it may. I'll keep giving you +1s and being nice to you and being ignored. You slight my honour and call me silent, so be it. I shall redeem no more of your games. EVER. Let another ninja have Nam.
Wooops! I did not realize that you got it :D .. thought you were just being thankful for the codes.. PM coming your mister
Spinorial: Fine, be that as it may. I'll keep giving you +1s and being nice to you and being ignored. You slight my honour and call me silent, so be it. I shall redeem no more of your games. EVER. Let another ninja have Nam.
Tarun: Wooops! I did not realize that you got it :D .. thought you were just being thankful for the codes.. PM coming your mister
I meant it, man! Give it to someone else. I don't want to hog it all. There's people here who said they have Magicka, so let them have at it. Just don't let the silent ones get it. And Thanks again!

Ni.
Tarun: Wooops! I did not realize that you got it :D .. thought you were just being thankful for the codes.. PM coming your mister
Spinorial: I meant it, man! Give it to someone else. I don't want to hog it all. There's people here who said they have Magicka, so let them have at it. Just don't let the silent ones get it. And Thanks again!

Ni.
Well I have sent you the code.. you may do as you see fit with it.. You are welcome!
Multiwinia

CI7CN-LTDGE-THN4G

Put this on here a few days ago and to my knowledge no one ever came back and said it was taken, so if someone wants to give it a shot, then here it is again.
bigpoppaping: Multiwinia

CI7CN-LTDGE-THN4G

Put this on here a few days ago and to my knowledge no one ever came back and said it was taken, so if someone wants to give it a shot, then here it is again.
It has been used.
Not by me.