It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: good evening :)
Good evening mate :-)
benderz: Good evening mate :-)
:D lo mate

Darwinia and soundtrack ?
Is it?

Have you twiddled your moustache?
and a good evening to you
so no 1 wants darwinia and soundtrack ?
Ian: so no 1 wants darwinia and soundtrack ?
I wouldn't mind.

And Good evening to you sir Ian. :)
Post edited March 06, 2013 by niniendowarrior
I don't even know what that is even about... I've played it, I mean... I just don't get it... So I don't know... lol
Not my kind of game maybe someone more deserving will pop in later
niniendowarrior: I wouldn't mind.

Lo And behold someone did LOL
Post edited March 06, 2013 by SirEyeball
SirEyeball: Not my kind of game maybe someone more deserving will pop in later
niniendowarrior: I wouldn't mind.

SirEyeball: Lo And behold someone did LOL
I liked the *winia games. I think they are pretty good. :)
Seanobi: I don't even know what that is even about... I've played it, I mean... I just don't get it... So I don't know... lol
no problem, i included multiwinia so u can run around with other people who have no idea as well :)
SirEyeball: Not my kind of game maybe someone more deserving will pop in later

Lo And behold someone did LOL
niniendowarrior: I liked the *winia games. I think they are pretty good. :)
Well if you like the block graphics introduced in minecraft and used in a lot of Indie because its cheap then go for it I personally don't but do not judge those who do;)
Seanobi: I don't even know what that is even about... I've played it, I mean... I just don't get it... So I don't know... lol
Ian: no problem, i included multiwinia so u can run around with other people who have no idea as well :)
LOL.
SirEyeball: Well if you like the block graphics introduced in minecraft and used in a lot of Indie because its cheap then go for it I personally don't but do not judge those who do;)
I played the demo sometime back. Don't worry about me... I'll do the worrying. LOL.
Post edited March 06, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Ian: no problem, i included multiwinia so u can run around with other people who have no idea as well :)
LMAO! ^_^
niniendowarrior: LOL.
SirEyeball: Well if you like the block graphics introduced in minecraft and used in a lot of Indie because its cheap then go for it I personally don't but do not judge those who do;)
niniendowarrior: I played the demo sometime back. Don't worry about me... I'll do the worrying. LOL.
niniendowarrior - u want all 3 mate ?
Darwinia is like 5 years older than Minecraft :P

Hi everybody! :D