It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I really need to download steam and register an account xD
You guys are too kind :D
Who wants to see if this Multiwinia key I have works?

CI7CN-LTDGE-THN4G

Someone on Steam just gave it to me after a trade and then signed off and instead of it wasting away in my library thought someone here would like it. So if it works be sure to thank Andorial wherever they are.
bigpoppaping: Who wants to see if this Multiwinia key I have works?

CI7CN-LTDGE-THN4G

Someone on Steam just gave it to me after a trade and then signed off and instead of it wasting away in my library thought someone here would like it. So if it works be sure to thank Andorial wherever they are.
Off topic, have you seen that Onion article about King Hippo? It's very touching.

CI7CN-LTDGE-THN4G

tinyE: Off topic, have you seen that Onion article about King Hippo? It's very touching.
Huh?

CI7CN-LTDGE-THN4G

tinyE: Off topic, have you seen that Onion article about King Hippo? It's very touching.
I have not, I shall google it and check it out :)

EDIT: Found it, read it, good stuff :)
Post edited February 28, 2013 by bigpoppaping
Wake up! Wake up! And read carefully!

Awhile back, Ian was generous enough to give me a copy of "Dungeons: The Dark Lord" despite the fact that I told him that I'd be getting the Be Mine Anniversary bundle myself.

So it only seems fair to give away the key I received to someone who wants the game.

THIRD to reply to this post gets it.
adambiser: Wake up! Wake up! And read carefully!

Awhile back, Ian was generous enough to give me a copy of "Dungeons: The Dark Lord" despite the fact that I told him that I'd be getting the Be Mine Anniversary bundle myself.

So it only seems fair to give away the key I received to someone who wants the game.

I already have it, thanks.

well, not interested in it so I'll bump it up so someone else can get it.
Any chance anyone wants the Men of War Assault Squad DLC pack? I have it but not the base game because I didn't beat the average.

Suppose me? Is it any good would you say?

McDon: Suppose me? Is it any good would you say?
Well, you're the lucky winner! You just found the marble in the oatmeal!

It had been on my wishlist for awhile, but I've not had the chance to install and play it yet.
McDon:
PM sent. I hope you did want it. You didn't sound so sure. :)
I hope it proves to be an enjoyable game for you.
Post edited February 28, 2013 by adambiser
McDon: Suppose me? Is it any good would you say?
adambiser: Well, you're the lucky winner! You just found the marble in the oatmeal!

It had been on my wishlist for awhile, but I've not had the chance to install and play it yet.
McDon:
adambiser: PM sent. I hope you did want it. You didn't sound so sure. :)
I hope it proves to be an enjoyable game for you.
Lol what is that clip off?
Yeah, just more curious than anything :)
Only one way to find out if I enjoy it :P
McDon: Lol what is that clip off?
UHF - A movie by Weird Al Yankovic. Good stuff! :)
johnki: Any chance anyone wants the Men of War Assault Squad DLC pack? I have it but not the base game because I didn't beat the average.
i would like it pls.. im downloading the base game now hehe

Edit: nvm i just saw im downloading the original one
Post edited February 28, 2013 by twiztedbody
McDon: Lol what is that clip off?
adambiser: UHF - A movie by Weird Al Yankovic. Good stuff! :)
Looks like I missed tonights WHEEL OF FISH!