It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cosminm: Starcraft Hots Beta Key - first one who wants it, gets it
If you don't need the original, I'll take it.
Mata Hari

PPR9H

9?TTT

INHVG

?=1-9
Duke Nukem 3D

GA77

7FEB

CN7L

Enjoy, don't forget to throw on some of the mods from the forum page!
Men of War Assault Squad

BN6Q3

?02ZK

FNGRY

?=1-9
Cleidophoros: Men of War Assault Squad
I redeemed this one, tried Mata Hari first but it was gone (probably ages ago)... :/
Thanks! :P
Post edited February 21, 2013 by Stooner
Good morning, GOGers. Nothing like having a session of Saints Row to start the day. LOL.
niniendowarrior: Good morning, GOGers. Nothing like having a session of Saints Row to start the day. LOL.
What time is it there?, here in my country it's 20:03... (:P)
niniendowarrior:
Which one?
It's 7 am here. Played Saints Row The Third. :D
niniendowarrior: Good morning, GOGers. Nothing like having a session of Saints Row to start the day. LOL.
Oh man. It's 00:28! Good Night!
niniendowarrior: It's 7 am here. Played Saints Row The Third. :D
I just have to ask. I'm playing Gothic because we've gotten 19 inches of snow in the last two hours and you really can't go outside. I would imagine it is beautiful in the Philippines right now and perfect for going out, or am I totally wrong about that?
niniendowarrior:
nice - finished that a few weeks back and enjoyed it far more than I ever thought I would - ridiculous as it is! heheh
niniendowarrior: It's 7 am here. Played Saints Row The Third. :D
tinyE: I just have to ask. I'm playing Gothic because we've gotten 19 inches of snow in the last two hours and you really can't go outside. I would imagine it is beautiful in the Philippines right now and perfect for going out, or am I totally wrong about that?
It is not perfect for going out. It's raining like cats and dogs right now. :D
niniendowarrior:
Sachys: nice - finished that a few weeks back and enjoyed it far more than I ever thought I would - ridiculous as it is! heheh
Me too. I'm having a blast with it! I didn't expect it to be so fun.
mefito1996: Oh man. It's 00:28! Good Night!
Haha. Comes with the territory. LOL.
Post edited February 21, 2013 by niniendowarrior
tinyE:
niniendowarrior: It is not perfect for going out. It's raining like cats and dogs right now. :D
mefito1996:
niniendowarrior:
Don't step in the poodles.

You have permission to slap me for that one. I'll leave you to SR now. :D
Because I always feel guilty for not giving enough back, first person to reply to this message and give me a hell yeah gets Metro 2033.