It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dischord: Whew, got one more System Shock 2 code before the (my) closing bell!

ZT2K-5CE9-ZPCE-BVHK
Too late! ;-(
Me too ;(
Oh well better luck next time they say :)
Dischord: Whew, got one more System Shock 2 code before the (my) closing bell!
ErekoseDM: THANK YOU Dischord!!!!!!
your aces!
^_^
Np, have fun :-)
ErekoseDM: THANK YOU Dischord!!!!!!
your aces!
^_^
Dischord: Np, have fun :-)
definitely! a fun and bloody time shall be had by ErekoseDM this eve.

now to find some coffee to charge up while the downloading commences. . .
No, I missed the SS2 codes.
Thanks Dischord and congrats to the ninjas!
ErekoseDM: definitely! a fun and bloody time shall be had by ErekoseDM this eve.

At least the dl is not as large as some (Witcher2 comes to mind.) If I would have stayed up for that, I would have needed a prescription for amphetamines at my speed :-)
ErekoseDM: definitely! a fun and bloody time shall be had by ErekoseDM this eve.

Dischord: At least the dl is not as large as some (Witcher2 comes to mind.) If I would have stayed up for that, I would have needed a prescription for amphetamines at my speed :-)
HA HA HA.....

I'm assuming that the pun was intended.....
Post edited February 16, 2013 by Rodzaju
Dischord: At least the dl is not as large as some (Witcher2 comes to mind.) If I would have stayed up for that, I would have needed a prescription for amphetamines at my speed :-)
Rodzaju: HA HA HA.....

I'm assuming that the pun was intended.....
Yes, and a sad reality as well!

^_^
my speed kills even forum browsing while dual DLing these installers, some of these increasingly larger DLs are a weeklong process for me whilst i sleep. only to find random DCs have made the nights 'work' fruitless.

SS2 shall be a painless 1 time trek.
Dischord:
Now I'm having images of a gurning baby straining with frenzy at a dial up connected computer.
Bah, silly me playing a game on Steam. Took a break to check the forums and found out the real game is here in the forums trying to get the achievement to be the best ninja you can be.

Good show Dischord and Misfire, grats winners and I'm back to my saved Eador game. Hold off the key drops till my next break if you could...thanks! :)
teshra:
Heheh! I'll sedn you a message when the fun train hits!
teshra:
Sachys: Heheh! I'll sedn you a message when the fun train hits!
AFTER you redeem the keys, of course....
ErekoseDM: ^_^
my speed kills even forum browsing while dual DLing these installers, some of these increasingly larger DLs are a weeklong process for me whilst i sleep. only to find random DCs have made the nights 'work' fruitless.

SS2 shall be a painless 1 time trek.
I can remember modem days, when energy saving nitwits wiped out an all night dl thinking I was done on the pc.

What made matters worse, was that I was the one paying the damned electric bill! Their heart was in the right place though, I guess.
Rodzaju:
I'm not that cruel... until about 2am!