It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

and i don't need to play season 1 now :D
Ian: and i don't need to play season 1 now :D
+1 I'm glad I already did ;)
I tried to like the first season of the TV show "The Walking Dead", I really did, but when it was over in Episode 6 I was really relieved. I found it incredible boring, slow and full of clichés, and never tried to watch the next seasons... or maybe I hated it because I don't like zombies too much... (:P)
niniendowarrior: I had quibbles like the Stranger at the end... man, that was such a let down... but the ending was poignant and beautiful... I don't like it that they ended without resolving Clem as to her future.
Archetype00: Yeah, the ending was pretty much perfect. Not to sound cold, but I'm glad that happened. I think Clem had to experience that great of a loss to survive in that world. She probably won't hesitate too much now after going through that entire disturbing journey.

You know Telltale is planning to make "season 2" of the game, right?
You don't sound cold, because I agree what she experienced had to happen. There is just no finality to it and season 2 to me screams "$$$$" grabbing. I hope Telltale can maintain the quality of their work because what they have is special.

Christa and Omid weren't exactly fleshed out, but those are minor nitpicking. Loved Kenny in the story. I think of all of them, he was given the most opportunities to really shine as a character.
Azrael360: I tried to like the first season of the TV show "The Walking Dead", I really did, but when it was over in Episode 6 I was really relieved. I found it incredible boring, slow and full of clichés, and never tried to watch the next seasons... or maybe I hated it because I don't like zombies too much... (:P)
I can't speak for the TV show. The game's season is only 5 episodes so there's not much filllers and pointless crap to go around. Come to think of it... I saw episode 2 as a filler... but I know many people liked it more than I did.
Ian: and i don't need to play season 1 now :D
You absolutely HAVE TO. :D
Post edited February 05, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Azrael360: I tried to like the first season of the TV show "The Walking Dead", I really did, but when it was over in Episode 6 I was really relieved. I found it incredible boring, slow and full of clichés, and never tried to watch the next seasons... or maybe I hated it because I don't like zombies too much... (:P)
The Walking Dead isn't really a quality TV show. I liked Shane, and that's it.

The reason why it's so massively popular is because it's the only zombie show available right now, and a lot of people get a kick out of zombie killing. Season 2 of the series is especially slow. They spend like 9 episodes in a row on a freaking farm, looking for a lost girl. I'm not even kidding.
i completely agree with you...
there isnt too many horror, type shows on tv...
zombies are relevant & still popular...
they have died down, some in cinema but the whole apocalypse theme, is big now, again...
so it feeds that & the zombie itch...
pretty much all of the characters in that show, i cant stand...
especially Sheriff Rick...

Archetype00: The Walking Dead isn't really a quality TV show. I liked Shane, and that's it.

The reason why it's so massively popular is because it's the only zombie show available right now, and a lot of people get a kick out of zombie killing. Season 2 of the series is especially slow. They spend like 9 episodes in a row on a freaking farm, looking for a lost girl. I'm not even kidding.
Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory - post here
Ian: Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory - post here
Can I have it?
Ian: Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory - post here
dovahcore: Can I have it?
certainly, have fun :)
dovahcore: Can I have it?
Ian: certainly, have fun :)
;D Is this from bundles? :)
Ian: certainly, have fun :)
drxenija: ;D Is this from bundles? :)
i think it was - but if u about to shout at me, I will never play any of the games, even if I have the option to download them. The reason, I own them already. If this is not y u asked, I am sorry, getting tired.
Ian:
^Sleeepless craksome mo'humpa! - too many giveaways done!

Hehehe!

;)
drxenija: ;D Is this from bundles? :)
Ian: i think it was - but if u about to shout at me, I will never play any of the games, even if I have the option to download them. The reason, I own them already. If this is not y u asked, I am sorry, getting tired.
Of course, I'm about to shout at you IAN! Shout of Joy!!!!! :D
Now I know where to get more keys and give them away to GoG!
Ian: i think it was - but if u about to shout at me, I will never play any of the games, even if I have the option to download them. The reason, I own them already. If this is not y u asked, I am sorry, getting tired.
drxenija: Of course, I'm about to shout at you IAN! Shout of Joy!!!!! :D
Now I know where to get more keys and give them away to GoG!
:D
I got a spare code for galactic arms race for the first person to reply to this and really believes he is going to play the game. (a bit at least)
Post edited February 06, 2013 by Robette