It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: So you don't have a problem with the giveaway, just give it all to me. j/k LOL
chezybezy: for having the words "Nintendo" AND "Space" to the left, thats just awesome
LMAO. :D
niniendowarrior: So you don't have a problem with the giveaway, just give it all to me. j/k LOL
chezybezy: for having the words "Nintendo" AND "Space" to the left, thats just awesome
It's actually "niniendo" like a cheap knock off product ;)
I would be grateful if these 2 were not traded, but played by the winners :)

someone pick a number between 1 and 3 please ?
gameon / niniendowarrior:

facepalm! <--- wow im sorry dude!

its a miracle i can actually even SEE the keyboard at this point! so i forgive myself.... thats aloud right? empowering forgiveness from all unto oneself?
Post edited February 04, 2013 by chezybezy
Ian: I would be grateful if these 2 were not traded, but played by the winners :)

Ian: I would be grateful if these 2 were not traded, but played by the winners :)

Also I activate every game I win and can link my Steam account or screenshot my GoG games to prove it
Post edited February 04, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
2?
edit: double ninja'd :D
Post edited February 04, 2013 by triock
3 cos its awesome!
edit 1 then
Post edited February 04, 2013 by Sachys
Post edited February 04, 2013 by Garrett24601

I pick 1.
Bioshock - post here

gone
Post edited February 04, 2013 by Ian
Ian: Bioshock - post here
Here
post here
can anyone see this?