It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The joke was that someone would offer up the code to whoever got new my name thus allowing me to swoop in and grab it. I didn't realize how horribly wrong this would go. I'M SORRY!!! Please stop guessing. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!!!!
tinyE: Make this fair.
Give a code away to the 1st person that can guess my real 1st name!
Muhammad
tinyE: The joke was that someone would offer up the code to whoever got new my name thus allowing me to swoop in and grab it. I didn't realize how horribly wrong this would go. I'M SORRY!!! Please stop guessing. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!!!!
Bartholomew!

(Judged by the really weird guesses, I think most people were just messing with you. There can't be so many slow ninjas!)
Post edited February 14, 2013 by drennan
tinyE: The joke was that someone would offer up the code to whoever got new my name thus allowing me to swoop in and grab it. I didn't realize how horribly wrong this would go. I'M SORRY!!! Please stop guessing. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!!!!
drennan: Bartholomew!
GUYS HE IS SERIOUS HE PM ME SINCE I KNEW HIS NAME. AND NO I DID NOT GET THE CODE FOR THE GAME.
Post edited February 14, 2013 by Elmofongo
Well people would still have to guess your name and considering there is no way to confirm it you can always pretend they didn't.

...Bin Laden :P
tinyE: Make this fair.
Give a code away to the 1st person that can guess my real 1st name!
Selena
Elmo is trying to save my ass and I thank him for it. He did know my name but he did not get a code for it. I wish I had one, two, a hundred of them to give away because you all deserve one, alas I have been done in by my own hijinx.
tajemniczybeton: Well people would still have to guess your name and considering there is no way to confirm it you can always pretend they didn't.

...Bin Laden :P
Look at the post above yours.
Post edited February 14, 2013 by Elmofongo
drennan: Bartholomew!

(Judged by the really weird guesses, I think most people were just messing with you. There can't be so many slow ninjas!)
Yup! If you want, Pm me your first name, just for lols :) I'm curious now
I made amends, Elmo got the name and he gets the code...as soon as I can get him one. :P
high rated
One code to Bind him!
RDIRQ

9P9KN

RZYXT
Cleidophoros: One code to Bind him!
RDIRQ

9P9KN

RZYXT
Thank you, I got it.
Post edited February 14, 2013 by JouinUP
And one code to make his eyes bleed!
KWAN9

PVQN4

IGI6Y
Cleidophoros: And one code to make his eyes bleed!
KWAN9

PVQN4

IGI6Y
Taken, but not by me.

What was it?
Cleidophoros: And one code to make his eyes bleed!
KWAN9

PVQN4

IGI6Y
CthuluIsSpy: Taken, but not by me.

What was it?
Indie Game the Movie, not taken by me either I just happened to own it already
Post edited February 14, 2013 by Ki11s0n3