It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Grotesque Tactics

gone
Post edited January 17, 2013 by Ian
Ian: Grotesque Tactics
Me?

edit: Me happy ninja now. :D Thank you very much Ian.
Post edited January 17, 2013 by triock
I'm surprised that there aren't any HIB keys, especially HIB 7, really looking forward to cave story
Posted it 2years ago somewhere on gog , think it's called requests thread but with an ambiguous title
drxenija: I'm surprised that there aren't any HIB keys, especially HIB 7, really looking forward to cave story
Posted it 2years ago somewhere on gog , think it's called requests thread but with an ambiguous title
I think there were some keys for HIB 7 but just the left games. Not sure on that, though.
high rated
All keys are XOR0 encoded and for Steam.

Darksiders 2 DLC - Abyssal Forge
LTBE2-YDFTV-CVF3M

Resonance
7Y088-TECT7-DFE8B

Hinterland
3TP9C-WY93Y-6EPTE

Project Aftermath
3NA73-0MPC7-6K75H

RoboBlitz
G5NP8-KE72T-BCEWX

Please be so kind to tell us what codes you got. ;-)
Post edited January 18, 2013 by Protoss
Someone beat me to Resonance, but thanks for Hinterland. :)
Thank you for Resonance and Project Aftermath.
Protoss: All keys are XOR0 encoded and for Steam.
While I was trying to figure out ascii xor shit, someone already got the two codes I wanted.
Thanks anyway.
Oooooohhh, I missed RESONACE. :/

+1 for Protoss anyway.
Protoss: All keys are XOR0 encoded and for Steam.
bowtux: While I was trying to figure out ascii xor shit, someone already got the two codes I wanted.
Thanks anyway.
What does XOR0 encoded mean anyway? The code for Hinterland worked as it was copy/paste.
Post edited January 18, 2013 by Soyeong
Soyeong: What does XOR0 encoded mean anyway? I the code for Hinterland worked as it was copy/paste.
Probably that it's not encoded at all.. That'll show me for overthinking things. At least it seems real people got most of the codes, as opposed to bots and scripts.
Is encoding the best way to avoid bots and scripts picking up the codes right away?
XOR X means that the letters are shifted by X, for example ABC with XOR 3 is DEF.

XOR 0 therefor means that the letters are shifted by 0, so they remain the same. :-)
high rated
Here's a Duke Nukem 3D GOG code in case someone missed the giveaway:

32PR-6S66-VLE3-G2MZ

Hint: it's sdrawkcab
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution: Last Stand Alone DLC Complete Pack Steam key for the first PM with proof the person have the base game. Screenshot or link to Steam profile.
If you have Tau Commander + All Campaign Wargear+ TLS Wargear you can't redeemed it.

EDIT: given to danteveli
Post edited January 18, 2013 by dydbg