It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: There's also this one:
The Free Indie Bundle
Tarun: Damn.. Stealth Bastard Deluxe link is not working.. wanted this game
Googled it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?608mgjhk769rrp5
Stooner: There's also this one:
The Free Indie Bundle
ouch! Indeed...

this one is working:
http://stealth109.s3.amazonaws.com/StealthBastard-1.10.exe

But it's only the "Original Free Version"...
Azrael360: Wasn't Stealth Bastard Deluxe, the commercial version of that game?
Free one was featured there...not deluxe version

EDIT: Ninja'd
Post edited January 09, 2013 by IronStar
Azrael360: Wasn't Stealth Bastard Deluxe, the commercial version of that game?
Yeah it is.. remember the name from my steam wishlist.. so..
It would be nice to checkout the game before I end up buying it.. if possible

BlackDawn: snip
Stooner: snip
Thanks for finding this for me :)
Post edited January 09, 2013 by Tarun
Tarun: Thanks for finding this for me :)
at your service! ;p

(it was on the SB homepage..)
low rated
Azrael360: I don't know you, and you don't know me. I don't know if you are just a very kind soul who got scammed and then wanted to share, or just another scammer giving away used keys for rep.

For me, what is hard to understand is who would ever think that trading using e-mails would be a very good idea. E-mails are easily created, even for the purpose of deceive people and then abandon the e-mails created. You should never trade using that. If you're trading, for example, in Steam, you use their trading forums and then the private chat to trade items, or maybe keys. Under Steam, EVERYTHING is logged, even the deleted posts and threads. They're never deleted, only hidden for public view. That way there's a proof of that scam. There's a registry of the people involved who can easily be tracked for investigation. You should never do that under Steam's off limits. Also, Steam will never recover your stolen items or keys, but at least there's the log of that event.

What is also hard for me to understand is, why the scammer will keep his/her e-mail and keep using it. Is he retarded, very stupid, or what? And how he/she was able to reply you so soon...

Again, I don't know you, this post has the purpose to warn you and many others to never trade using that method. If something I wrote offended you, I really apologize. Please, be more careful in the future.
robb5: I know Kylie and I am sure she would never do something like that. She gave a lot (games) to this community and those worked and not all that redeemed thanked her. And about trusting Steam....I got scammed by a known community member (not going to say his name). I did contacted steam and guess what: They told me that the guy made a ticked WITH proofs (I later discovered the proofs where photoshoped pictures of our chat) telling that I scammed him. What I got from this? A 3 month Trade Ban and all my rep that I ever earned distroyed. And about the used keys I am 100% sure (I can guarantee) that it was not Kylie fault.
Haven't i teached you ANYTHING at all ? Never trade keys first :) Don't trust ANYONE :)

PS: This time it wasn't me
PS #2: You guys are still poor.
PS #3: There's not enough room for two scammers here. I'll destroy the douchebag by myself :)

EDIT: PS #4: Why do you guys keep falling for the same old trick? Wow..
Post edited January 09, 2013 by Masterfull
Masterfull: Haven't i teached you ANYTHING at all ? Never trade keys first :) Don't trust ANYONE :)

PS #3: There's not enough room for two scammers here. I'll destroy the douchebag by myself :)

Well you sound like a fine upstanding model of humanity...
I see frontbottom is still here?
low rated
Masterfull: Haven't i teached you ANYTHING at all ? Never trade keys first :) Don't trust ANYONE :)

ThomasGoG: Well you sound like a fine upstanding model of humanity...
I try to be <3 I hate douchebags who steal MY games :)

ThomasGoG: Well you sound like a fine upstanding model of humanity...
Since he's admitting himself should we do the fine upstanding thing for the community and contact our local enigmatic persons?
IronStar: I see frontbottom is still here?
Yeah he's a bit like a bad disease or dota 2 keys your never really rid of 'em since they always seem to come back
Drop me a PM with your steam id if you would like a DOTA2 gift. (Only if you do not own it).
Masterfull:
Why do you steal games, when this community is so generous anyway? I'm sure had you not done that, and had simply lurked around posting here and there you would have enough rep to enter giveaways in no time, and you could have won some things, AND been in good standing with the community?
Masterfull:
KylieM: Why do you steal games, when this community is so generous anyway? I'm sure had you not done that, and had simply lurked around posting here and there you would have enough rep to enter giveaways in no time, and you could have won some things, AND been in good standing with the community?
Because his IQ is in double digits?
Post edited January 09, 2013 by IronStar
did u say "2" numbers IronStar !!

KylieM - sorry to hear of your troubles. Ignore the idiot, hopefully he will get hit by a bus or something.