It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cave Story+ Steam key
ROT13 "encoded"
58Q47-4U4YD-ZEQQJ
bowtux: Cave Story+ Steam key
ROT13 "encoded"
58Q47-4U4YD-ZEQQJ
Got it. Thank you. Nice and clever encoding :D
Closure
I converted this key from ascii to hex to base 17. Reverse to obtain:
C92 FF091 C9C0C 24G7F 076EG G6G65 1GF48

Edit: Yeah, I couldn't find an ascii to base-n converter :/
Post edited January 25, 2013 by bowtux
This is a reminder that you must activate your free Windows 8 Media Center Pack product key** by January 31, 2013:

MBVQM-YW2NM-JTVCK-D4Q2C-FX6B3
bowtux: [url=
I converted this key from ascii to hex to base 17. Reverse to obtain:
C92 FF091 C9C0C 24G7F 076EG G6G65 1GF48

Edit: Yeah, I couldn't find an ascii to base-n converter :/
Got it. Thank you.
Post edited January 25, 2013 by JouinUP
te_lanus: This is a reminder that you must activate your free Windows 8 Media Center Pack product key** by January 31, 2013:

MBVQM-YW2NM-JTVCK-D4Q2C-FX6B3
Shite, that soon? :-(
Here is a key for Metro 2033:

EL8RL-XE?FI-HL6KQ

Replace the "?" with a "B"
"This is a reminder that you must activate your free Windows 8 Media Center Pack product key** by January 31, 2013"

First to REPLY gets it. :)
niniendowarrior: "This is a reminder that you must activate your free Windows 8 Media Center Pack product key** by January 31, 2013"

First to REPLY gets it. :)
EDIT: Wait, is it Windows 8 or a Windows 8 Extension of some sort? Because I don't have Win8. My RC expired and I was hoping maybe the Media Center Pack was some sort of free Win8 distro.
Post edited January 25, 2013 by johnki
EDIT!!!

It is a free UPGRADE FROM Windows 8 standard. I don't think it works on the Release Candidates.
Post edited January 25, 2013 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior: It is a free UPGRADE to Windows 8 standard. I don't think it works on the Release Candidates.
I want free UPGRADE! I hate my stupid VISTA :(
niniendowarrior: It is a free UPGRADE to Windows 8 standard. I don't think it works on the Release Candidates.
I know there's a way to use the upgrade pack on the RC.

So if you think it's worth a shot, I'll take it. :)
makr3la: I want free UPGRADE! I hate my stupid VISTA :(
Sorry. I mistyped. It is only an upgrade FROM the standard Windows 8 to media center.
johnki: I know there's a way to use the upgrade pack on the RC.

So if you think it's worth a shot, I'll take it. :)
Check your PM, sir. It should be dropping in in a few seconds.
Post edited January 25, 2013 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior: Sorry. I mistyped. It is only an upgrade FROM the standard Windows 8 to media center.
Ah damn.
niniendowarrior: Sorry. I mistyped. It is only an upgrade FROM the standard Windows 8 to media center.
johnki: Ah damn.
Try it anyway. Release Candidate might be OK, if it's not Ultimate.