It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: 1st i apologise i only have 2 codes, and they not very exciting - really short at min

POST HERE - Closure
Not in but thanks +1
that bad eh :(
Ian: that bad eh :(
I love the game but I already have it :(
Ian: 1st i apologise i only have 2 codes, and they not very exciting - really short at min

POST HERE - Closure
Dang that is a nicely animated game. Whoever grabs these better stop and enjoy the art! (Not for me though, my backlog is about to gain sentience)
Post edited January 05, 2013 by ThomasGoG
Hmmmm seems interesting as a game.
Very alike Limbo.

If no ninja wants to grab it, then maybe I can have it?
maybe the ninjas are terrified of your evil reppage?!
Attachments:
Sachys: maybe the ninjas are terrified of your evil reppage?!
ha ha maybe they are
I'll take it
I am sure it will get better, now Ian has a rep of 667, so we are past that point :D
lukslo: I am sure it will get better, now Ian has a rep of 667, so we are past that point :D
neighbour of the beast... might have to downrep him to keep him as the satanic lord of gog! heheh
high rated
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Steam Key
If they fear him now, how much must they have feared him back when he had this evil name? I quake in fear just seeing it!
Attachments:
i666an.png (2 Kb)
Closure has a very slow frame rate if you have an onboard card.. almost unplayable.. make sure to read specs
ThomasGoG:
shame the rep and name never synced up!
Tarun: Closure has a very slow frame rate if you have an onboard card.. almost unplayable.. make sure to read specs
Think it would still lag on a GTX 660ti/i7-3.4ghz/12g ram?