It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

if (niniendowarrior.equals("Smart") == true)
throw new Exception("WTF!");

:D

niniendowarrior: He did say Warhammer. Not specifically 40,000. :D I also happened to enjoy Mark of Chaos.
I didn't realize you wanted to do:
javac HelloWorld.java
java HelloWorld.class
all day long. :D
LOL
ThomasGoG: private String niniendowarrior = "Smart";
if (niniendowarrior.equals("Smart") == false)
System.out.println("Hello fool!");
else
System.out.println("Test was wrong, please restart program");
niniendowarrior: if (niniendowarrior.equals("Smart") == true)
ThomasGoG: private String niniendowarrior = "Smart";
if (niniendowarrior.equals("Smart") == false)
System.out.println("Hello fool!");
else
System.out.println("Test was wrong, please restart program");
niniendowarrior:
catch exeption("WTF")
system.out.println("Program has been modified");
world.delete;
You know your java really well, good sir. It's been more than a decade since I've written java code. :D
+1 to you.

niniendowarrior: if (niniendowarrior.equals("Smart") == true)
ThomasGoG: catch exeption("WTF")
world.delete;
niniendowarrior: You know your java really well, good sir. It's been more than a decade since I've written java
code. :D
+1 to you.
ThomasGoG: catch exeption("WTF")
world.delete;
niniendowarrior:
I wish to give all the honors to my professors and to the Eclipse IDE. :P
The only IDE I had before was "edit". LOL.

niniendowarrior: You know your java really well, good sir. It's been more than a decade since I've written java
code. :D
+1 to you.
ThomasGoG: I wish to give all the honors to my professors and to the Eclipse IDE. :P
Random, but anyone have experience with Gamersgate support? I filed a request for them to
refund me for the extra money they charged me over a game's price (they charged me 3x the sale
price, which is higher even than the normal price of the game by half a dollar), and it's been
almost 24 hours now, with the ticket set to critical, and the ticket isn't even assigned. It's
the 7th of January. It's not still a holiday anywhere that I'm aware of. I haven't played the
game because I'm afraid downloading it will forfeit my chances of the partial refund.

Ugh. It's just irritating. I'm determined not to buy from them again until they refund me, but
there are games on there I still want and can't find anywhere else (like PE-2 Dive Bomber, for
instance).
[url=D6G4E-55RB6-G4HGF | Indie Game: The Movie on Steam][/url][url=TDF6I-NZXN0-DL33F | Binding of Isaac and DLC on Steam][/url] [url=FROZE-7DEQD-J521F-31XCA-80TOB | Humble Frozenbyte Bundle on Desura][/url][url=YBKP4-H6726-IDB8E | Toki Tori on Steam][/url][url=4XXQY-DJ8Q6-LGYB2 | Cortex Command on Steam][/url]
EDIT: There we go.
Post edited January 07, 2013 by johnki
johnki: Random, but anyone have experience with Gamersgate support? I filed a request for them to
refund me for the extra money they charged me over a game's price (they charged me 3x the sale
price, which is higher even than the normal price of the game by half a dollar), and it's been
almost 24 hours now, with the ticket set to critical, and the ticket isn't even assigned. It's
the 7th of January. It's not still a holiday anywhere that I'm aware of. I haven't played the
game because I'm afraid downloading it will forfeit my chances of the partial refund.
Ugh. It's just irritating. I'm determined not to buy from them again until they refund me, but
there are games on there I still want and can't find anywhere else (like PE-2 Dive Bomber, for
instance).
Had some troubles there? NR +1 lol
gortvux: Had some troubles there? NR +1 lol
Yes. Too much whitespace (I didn't realize each URL made a new line when there was no text in them...don't think I've ever hidden more than one at once) and then the changes to the post editor broke my links. >.>

Anyways, I really am curious about the Gamersgate support thing.
gortvux: Had some troubles there? NR +1 lol
johnki: Yes. Too much whitespace (I didn't realize each URL made a new line when there was no text in
them...don't think I've ever hidden more than one at once) and then the changes to the post
editor broke my links. >.>
Anyways, I really am curious about the Gamersgate support thing.
It depends. I have experience ranging from 1 day, 3 days all the way to 2 weeks. Consider now they might be still busy with the Bethesda and Borderlands 2 stuff.......
johnki:
Sorry, but I'm afraid I can't help you, as I don't work at GamersGate... :P
[url=Only tried the Desura one, but someone was faster! :(...][/url]
johnki: Random, but anyone have experience with Gamersgate support? I filed a request for them to
instance).

I don't use gamersgate, but I use steam and now have cortex command :) +1
Thanks John, one of the keys was actually for Dawn of War on steam, which was pretty cool as I've wanted to get that one and missed out a couple times lately. ;o) Unfortunately, I don't remember which one of the keys it was. Oopsie. Not sure if there's a way of pulling it out of Steam post-facto but if there is I'll post an update.
PandaLiang: It depends. I have experience ranging from 1 day, 3 days all the way to 2 weeks. Consider now they
might be still busy with the Bethesda and Borderlands 2 stuff.......
Damn. I forgot about that. Hoping it doesn't take that long. :/

mharris: Thanks John, one of the keys was actually for Dawn of War on steam, which was pretty cool as I've
wanted to get that one and missed out a couple times lately. ;o) Unfortunately, I don't
remember which one of the keys it was. Oopsie. Not sure if there's a way of pulling it out of Steam
post-facto but if there is I'll post an update.
For real? You sure? I grabbed those from the same spots on the HIB website that I named them as. That is really odd. Maybe it was the Toki Tori one and Toki Tori expired or something?

Wow. That is weird. Haha.
johnki: For real? You sure? I grabbed those from the same spots on the HIB website that I named them as.
That is really odd. Maybe it was the Toki Tori one and Toki Tori expired or something?
Wow. That is weird. Haha.
Actually, I went in and it's not there now... that was weird. It said "Dawn of War Retail" when I put in the code, but the game that showed up was the Isaac game. Must be a Steam glitch. I was surprised to see it say that though. ;)
mharris: Actually, I went in and it's not there now... that was weird. It said "Dawn of War Retail" when I
put in the code, but the game that showed up was the Isaac game. Must be a Steam glitch. I was
surprised to see it say that though. ;)
Odd. Heh. Well, hopefully what you got isn't too much of a disappointment. :D