It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

emwearz: For Alien Breed 2 (Since no one answered the last question for it).

"I'm Bobbin. Are you my mother?"
Already have it, I am giving you a +1 for the generosity :)

I know the answer but I don't want the game so +1.
Your mother was a duck?
Thanks and +1 ^^
Post edited January 04, 2013 by CthuluIsSpy
IronStar: Every time I see them hot-wiring something, I immediately see it backfiring somehow.
adambiser: Well, you have been here awhile so I see why you would think that. :D

(To the staff: just joking!)
XSS fiasco comes to mind.

(If staffers are reading this, don't worry we love you, despite flawed forum software :) )
IronStar: XSS fiasco comes to mind.

(If staffers are reading this, don't worry we love you, despite flawed forum software :) )
It's part of the fun :)
adambiser: Well, you have been here awhile so I see why you would think that. :D

(To the staff: just joking!)
IronStar: XSS fiasco comes to mind.

I sure hope they ban you 2! :D
Making me feel guilty, I see. :P
Malv0isin: I think it's a spam deterrent for those with low rep. Can only post so often over a short period of time. It's because the forums were flooded with spam posts by newly created users the last few weeks.
KylieM: Ah okay, that makes sense. Guess you guys will have to wait for codes then lol. :P
I think the spam filter will remove any posts with formatting until a person has a certain ammount of rep. So... a reply, weblink, etc will be killed until they get that rep. It also will prevent them from creating a new thread (if I remember the post in blue)
KylieM: Ah okay, that makes sense. Guess you guys will have to wait for codes then lol. :P
Braussie: I think the spam filter will remove any posts with formatting until a person has a certain ammount of rep. So... a reply, weblink, etc will be killed until they get that rep. It also will prevent them from creating a new thread (if I remember the post in blue)
Ah, have to wait a while before I do a giveaway thread then?
CthuluIsSpy got it in one.

Braussie, if this posts then you are most likely correct as I just tried to reply and it did not work.

For Shoot Many Robots

Hint: BIG MONEY! BIG PRIZES!
emwearz: CthuluIsSpy got it in one.

Braussie, if this posts then you are most likely correct as I just tried to reply and it did not work.

For Shoot Many Robots

Super Smash TV!!!!!

For Shoot Many Robots

Rodzaju: Super Smash TV!!!!!
yeah, Super Smash TV! :P

For Shoot Many Robots

Smash TV

#

Loom!
My posts are vanishing again.

All gifts have been won!